13

As we walked in the vent not knowing where to go.  I tunes to see echo who was supported by Rex look at me he gave me a small smirk as I nod before walking up to tech.

"Huh. This ventilation corridor acts as a cooling system for all the computers in the facility" tech said.

"How did you know it was up here echo?" The General asked echo.

"Well, they got access to my memory, and I got access to the techno union database. All their plans, inventory, building schematics— everything."

"You mean you can find us a safe way out of here?" Hunter asked.

"Well there is a way" echo replied "but you're not gonna like it." He points at the door.

I walk to it and opened it revealing the other side of the building but it's far away and the only way across is the pipes.

"I don't know about this" I said in worry.

"I'm telling you, there's a landing pad on that other building."

"So you think there's a ship we could steal?" Hunter asked echo.

"Well I hope there's a ship we can steal."

"Let's hope this trip isn't for nothing"

We got on the pupe the General first then echo, Rex, Hunter, me, Crosshair, tech, and wrecker in that order. Making sure we don't fall.

"Oh boy. I can't even look. Just keep walking tech." Wrecker said getting a little scared.

"That's fine" tech said "but if you fall, don't take me with you"

"Uh-oh I looked. Ahh! I think I'm gonna be sick. Not gonna panic"

"Hang on wrecker we're almost there" I told him.

Next thing happened we saw droids "turn around go back" the General orders.We turned to see more droids we knew immediately we were surrounded. I noticed Crosshair was losing his balance I tried to grab him from falling but he was going down anyway. Luckily wrecker caught him."Anybody got a brilliant ideas?"

"I do have a brilliant idea!" Tech said.

"I'm hanging here!" Wrecker said still holding on to Crosshair.

"When the locals attacked us, I recorded the creatures' distress call."

"He records everything." I told them "it's a hobby."

"Which allows us to call those flying creatures to us" tech turns on the sound it was so loud the creatures come to us. " there is our ride out of here"

"Now how do we get on them?" I asked.

"How else we jump"

We all looked at him like is he serious "all right I'll go first" the General said jumping on the creatures then  echo and Rex and Crosshair on other creatures.

"See you later" tech said as he and hunter jump on the same flying creature.

It was just me and the droids "oh, well I love to stay but I gotta run bye bye" i jumped on then creature and flew with the others.

I knew We're going back  to the village. For help.