6

We found somewhere to camp out I went to check on hunter doing his thing with his sense.

"You good?" I asked him.

He looks up at me and nods. "This is a strange mission for us not that the commander is injured."

"Yes but we have the captain" I told him.

"Can we trust his actions though?" He asked

"hunter,Rex has known Cody a long time. He's told me good thing about the captain. I believe we can trust him."

Then we heard fighting to see wrecker holding jesses by the neck and Rex trying to get him to drop him.

Kix and Crosshair fighting and tech well doesn't know how to handle situations like this normally he walks away when someone fights.

I walked up to them "wrecker drop him now." I ordered as wrecker drops Jesse "fellas come on! We're all fighting for the same thing right? Look at all of you fighting like you're each other's enemies. But you're not. The real enemies is out there. And hurting each other is not gonna make a difference" I shouted.

"She's right," hunter said walking up beside me. "Let's cut the chatter and finish what we started. We'll do it your way captain for commander Cody."

"Okay." Rex said "let's gear up and move out"

Everyone started packing their things and I walked up to Jesse who was still holding his ribs.

"Are you all right?" I asked him.

He nods and smiles "yeah, but I can take a hit even in front of a pretty lady" he winks at me.

I chuckled uncomfortably "okay flirto, you realize that I'm a clone too"

"So? Doesn't stop mean from seeing a pretty face" he leans forward and and I backed up making him fall to the ground.

I swear male hormones are kicking in with the clones. I'm glad the bad batch aren't like that.

I think.