1

When I first met the bad batch they looked okay to begin with. There's four the them members were hunter who was the leader of the bad batch he has brown mullet hair and had a bandanna and a skull tattoo. He's gruff but not unfriendly.

There's wrecker who was the biggest of the bad batch with one eye fully white probably because of an explosion that happened but for some reason he likes to bow thing up. He's friendly but short tempered.

There's tech who is the smartest and the youngest of the bad batch let's be real he's adorable but he talks way too much on information nobody wants to know for hours.i nearly slept last time.

And there's crosshair. God that man need a hug or something because he has a cold personality. They told He's not much of a conversationalist which I thought they meant he doesn't talk much. But actually meaning he's an ASSHOLE! Fact when we first me he nicknamed me she-clone which I did not appreciate.

All the times all of us make a good team and I like them a lot. And deeply respect them. After years of knowing them. They have been a good team.

I went to my room and lay on my bed. Actually it's mine and techs room which we're sharing together. It was either him or or wrecker I chose him.

Tech was doing what he does.And I was just watching him do it. He's fixing a mini robot but I couldn't see the point.

"What's the point of this?" I Asked.

"I was told it does what you tell it to do and I want to test it" once he fixed it he turns it on and it works and orders it what to do. "Go bug Crosshair"

The robot nods and crawls out of the room we don't know what happened next. Until we heard crashing and a voice booming.

"HEY, WHAT TH- TECH!"

You and tech laughed as Crosshair walks into the room with his hair all messed up and his face he was mad.

"Wow you look better with your hair messed up" you said trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you she-clone" he said before walking out.

Then you and tech burst into laughter again before your comm beeps as you answered it.

"Phoenix, I need you in the control room'" hunters voice said I got up and went to the control room.

"What is it?" You asked.

Hunter turns to face you "I had information that we have a mission in Yalbec prime."

"Okay, is?" You shrugged.

"We're going there right now to kill the Yalbec queen"

"Alright." Then you poked your head at the door "BOYS GET YOU SHIT WERE GOING TO YALBEC PRIME aND KILL THE  QUEEN"

This is gonna be fun.

A/n: so that was first chapter y'all I hoped you enjoyed it I didn't know how to start it. But here we are updated coming soon.