Fake Boyfriend

U-m so J-in do t-ell som-ething ab-out yo-u li-ke wh-o are yo-u? Jungkook asked

*Jin was completely astonished by the fact that Jungkook didn't know who Seokjin was?! Like the Mafia leader 'KIM SEOKJIN'?!?!?!

'I'm a mafia leader and I don't think I'll need to explain myself anymore as you very well know what Mafia's do!'
Jin said confidently

'Yo-u're a mafia- leade-r?!?'

*Jin reached up a lil closer to jungkook and whisper in kookie's ear( a lil in a seducing way)*

'Don't you worry honey I won't bite!'

*Jungkook was a lil hesitant from the closeness that Seokjin created between them but he somehow felt good*

'U-mm Ok-ayy'
Jungkook replied shyly

*Jin in his devil mind thought about the idea to represent Jungkook as his fake boyfriend Infront of his mother and besides he very well knew that he's never gonna develop feelings for Jungkook anyway so why not have some fun?*

'So you said you'll be ready to return the favour whenever I ask you?'
Seokjin asked

'Ye-s'
Jungkook hesitantly replied

'So I want you to become my fake boyfriend as to represent you in front on my mother so that she stops the idea of me being with someone. So would you do this as a process to return favour?'

Jungkook's big for eyes opened even wider after listening to Seokjin's wish
'M-e as yo-ur boyf-riend but-'

Seokjin cut him off and spoke
'Listen here Jungkook I did save you so now it's your turn to return my favour can't you do such a small thing?!!?!'
Seokjin asked in a firm tone

*Jungkook after having a thought about the whole idea and how he'll be closer to Seokjin really helped him as he started to like Seokjin he thought about all this and finally nodded*

'Okay I'll pretend to be your boyfriend'

Sorry guys it's a lil short chapter as I have a exam tomorrow so I wrote this for y'all to enjoy!🤹

I hope you guys forgive me I'll cope up with y'all by writing a slightly long chapter next time 🐶

Also I'll be not writing for two days after this as I need to relax myself but I'll surely write after 2 days and double update (maybe)

SO TOODLES 💘
AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND WRITE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS BOOK🍧