Home..☀️ :Y/N: (female reader)

"Home...a place where I can go."

Y/n knew she was home, as she stood outside the door of the house that she can always go to no matter the time or date, she was home.

"To take this off my shoulders."

Y/n opened the door and it felt like the weight of the world was lifted of her shoulders, she looked to the right and was greeted by the warm smile of Oliver queen, who could light up the room with one smile. You look to the left to be greeted by Leonard snart, who smirks at you as he takes a sip of his drink, as he knows he can depend on you to warm up his cold heart. You look to the center of the room to see Tony stark. "Welcome home kid." He greets you with  a smile he only saves for you, YOU are proof he has a heart. You look behind him to see Sherlock Holmes leaning against the wall his all seeing eyes softening as he meets your gaze, no case would ever make him as happy as you do. You look to see Dean Winchester leaning the opposite side of Sherlock, holding two beers in his hand, one for him, and one for the 1 special person in his life. A warm hand touches your shoulder as you turn to see who it belongs too, you are greeted by the cocky smirk of Killian Jones, awaiting for you to join him aboard the Jolly Rodger.

"Someone take me home."

(Song)-Home-X-Ambassadors.
This one was a special one just for some warm vibes after all the deep chapters.💖