thirty-eight;

[at six thirty that day]

him: i am kind of leaving earlier, my ride is coming around seven

her: seven as in, in thirty minutes?

her: oh my god, why? cant you stay longer? teddy bear, wont you be able to talk to me or contact me in any way? i just want to make sure you are okay.

him: i am sorry, but no.

her: will you be okay?

him: yeah. of course.

her: promise me.

him: i promise baby girl.

her: nine minutes till you leave, alright i can do this.

him: what?

her: i hope you will be better there and you'll be safe and sound and you have to take care and of course stay safe. [seven minutes] i know you don't sleep well but please try? [six minutes] all i can think of is how bad i will be without you, sorry i am selfish, [five minutes] you have been an amazing person in my life one and only that never gave up on me, i am so thankful.

him: baby, i will miss you so much. i wont be long okay? why are you saying all this? [four minutes]

her: because you never know what might happen in this period of time.

him: oh yeah. i love you, stay safe and be a good girl alright? for me please. make sure you eat and stay healthy. mkay?

her: mkay mr fooda, you too and i will miss you like crazy, thank you for our little thing, means the whole world to me. [ three minutes]

him: hey baby dont cry, i am right here.

her: now you are. but later- i swear if you remember the first time we talked this month i was a mess and now you came and everything is better. [one minute] you are my everything, you are all i ever ask for. in this dumb world i really dont want much.

him: baby dont cry ill miss you so much, i know baby. i am sorry if i ever broke your heart. i love you.

her: i will miss your hugs. i love you, please take care and stay safe, please please please be okay. i am sorry of i ever did anything. i love you nick. bye.

him: i will just promise you'd be a good girl alright? i am already missing you.

her: i never really understood love till i met you.

him: oh really? [extra minutes] you gave me life baby, you are my best friend my lover, it is so rare to find people like you.

her: you're the best part of me. you can call me crazy for writing every quote you say to me. i love you.

him: i- i love you.

him: hey baby wait, dont leave. my ride isn't here yet. where are you going?

him: there she goes. i upset her. i love you, rose. my bubbles.