Chapter-7 (Edited)

KANANI POV:

"I MIGHT HAVE BEEN EBIS OR WHOMEVER IT IS BUT NOW I AM KANANI... KANANI PENDRAGON! THE FIRST PRINCESS OF CAMELOT! AND I WILL AVENGE YOU FOR INTERFERING IN MY KINGDOM'S AFFAIRS AND FOR DESTROYING OUR PEACE!" My voice echoed with unwavering resolve, the air around me crackling with raw power.

MELIODAS POV:

"W-Wait, the f-first princess?!" Elizabeth's voice trembled with shock and jealousy as she looked at Kanani. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. 'Looks like I took it wrong... they don't have any relationship!... !' I thought, glancing at my own battered condition.

I could feel the strain of my previous battles weighing on me—having died once had taken a toll, erasing some of my emotions. Kanani's power level was higher than Galand's, and her eyes... their color was changing. This was bad. "KANANI... stop...!" I shouted, but my voice seemed to fall on deaf ears. Her wrath was taking control, and I could see the storm brewing within her.

The ground beneath us shook with the force of Kanani's growing power. Her eyes, once a vibrant green, now flickered between shades of red and black. Her aura was intense, a swirling mass of energy that made the air around her shimmer. Galand, though powerful, seemed to be taken aback by the sheer force she was emitting.

"KANANI, DON'T LET YOUR WRATH CONTROL YOU!" I yelled, desperation creeping into my voice. But it was no use. Her wrath was a tidal wave, crashing over everything in its path.

Suddenly, an image flashed into my mind—a memory of the past, of a time when Kanani and I were closer, a time when our bond was unbreakable. The image was so vivid, so real, that it overwhelmed me. My vision blurred, and I felt myself losing consciousness. The last thing I saw was Kanani, her form a blur of light and shadow, as she faced off against Galand.

KANANI POV:

With each strike, I felt my power surging, my body moving almost on its own. Galand's attacks were relentless, but I matched him blow for blow. "You will pay for what you've done," I hissed, my voice barely recognizable through the anger that gripped me.

Galand smirked, his eyes gleaming with malice. "You think you can defeat me with ur current state, Ebis? You have become a weakling right now ebis—"

"MY NAME IS KANANI!" I roared, releasing a burst of energy that sent him staggering back. The force of my power created a shockwave, flattening the ground around us and sending debris flying.

Arthur and Merlin watched from the safety of the Perfect Cube, their faces etched with worry. "She's... incredible," Arthur murmured, unable to take his eyes off the battle.

"Yes, but if she doesn't control her wrath, she might destroy herself in the process," Merlin replied, her voice tinged with concern.

I could hear their voices, but they seemed distant, like echoes in a vast cavern. All I could focus on was Galand, and the burning need to protect my kingdom. "You will not take me away," I spat, launching myself at him with renewed fury.

Our clash lit up the battlefield, each strike sending out sparks of magic. Galand's power level was formidable, but mine was rising, fueled by my determination and the memories that were slowly returning to me. I could feel the essence of Ebis within me, blending with who I had become as Kanani.

But a part of me hesitated. Who am I truly? Ebis or Kanani? The doubt slowed my movements, my attacks losing their edge. Galand took advantage of my hesitation, striking back with brutal force. His weapon slashed across my side, sending a searing pain through my body. I stumbled back, clutching my wound.