Chapter 14

Wow I'm Engaged to Ben I'm so happy there are a lot of people about Ben has gone to get some more Champagne and I'm talking to Kim she planned the whole Proposal with him such a lovely idea. I'm looking around and I see Zak talking to some girl and its not Zoe as I watch him I feel uneasy I don't know why.

Ben brings me a glass of Champagne "Are you happy ?" "Yes very" I kiss Ben.

A few weeks later

Ben is away and I receive a Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers Red Roses he must be missing me I smile to myself as arrange them in a Vase so pretty. This week will be meeting with a wedding planner to throw ideas about.

Someone is knocking on the door im surprised to find Zoe crying I invite her in "what happened ?" "Zak we had an argument " She takes a seat in the kitchen as I make tea "I'm sure you will work things out" "No he told me its over and won't take my calls" "Why did he phone you couldn't he tell you face to face ?" I hand her the cup she takes it "He is away filming it was a stupid row and he said things haven't been right for a while " "well its his loss" "He wants me to move out before he comes back, Do you think there is someone else ?" I look away should I tell her about the other girl ? "I don't know he has never been the type to settle down" She notices the flowers " Lovely flowers your so lucky Ben adores you" Now I feel guilty because I find myself thinking of Zak.

Its evening Ben is not home until next week. I miss him I love him but there is something about Zak. Do we have unfinished business ? I am lucky ben loves me and I feel the same but is it enough. I want to be married. He is so thoughtful sending flowers.

I text Ben to Thanks for the Flowers

He Texts Back

"I didn't send you any Flowers"