2

Kim grabs my arm we have to go and see them .... Like  NOW !! , she is already up and pulling me from her seat,  "Ok hang on, as we leave our seats and make our way to the front she is repeating OMG. OMG , in my ear, my heart is beating so loud in my chest, and my throat is dry, why do we have to do this i already think he is Arrogant and now im going to listen to him talk all about himself, i don't know what it is about him i just think he is judgemental and he annoys me evertime i see him on the television,  Kim is squeezing my arm "Lets get a picture of us with them this is so going on my Twitter account, as we approach them she is straight to Aaron who notices her top "Big Steppin thats so cool " he high fives her, as Zak looks at me i see the look of recognition crosses his face he smiles, and holds out his hand "I'm zak he says, i ignore his hand "We have already met i believe and he looks embarressed, "I'm sorry about that its just Aarons a goofball sometimes, he says looking at Aaron who is taking a selfie with my friend  "I heard that Aaron says laughing,  Kim turns round let me take a pic of you and Zak she says excited, we look at each other, "Ok" i say one picture won't hurt i think but i feel awkward standing next to him, as he puts his arm around me, we smile for the pic,  "So you guys ready for the fight ? "  he asks "Yes i think mark will win tonight, kim answers zak, i feel like a spare part, "What about you he asks me, " "I dont know this is my first fight i don't watch a lot of sports, "  we stand there and hear the announcement that the fight is about to start, "Come on Kim we have to get back to our seats, i say, " "Well it was nice meeting you they say, and we turn to walk up the stairs i am trembling inside, what just happened he seemed normal like a nice guy, maybe that was just how he acted with fans normal but i still didn't like him, "Omg we got our picture taken with them," "Yes i say, smiling , we take our seats, "Lets enjoy the fight,"

What a night , well that guy Cain won in the end.