12

Zaks girlfriend Zoe is a photographer and is showing me some lovely photos she took of Zak for a photo shoot, They are really good. She seems proud of him I doubt she knows about us. I ask her questions "So how did you meet Zak ?" She is smiling "At a club in Vegas he was with his friends and we got talking and here we are she laughs.

I get the feeling im being watched as I turn around zak is looking straight at me he quickly looks away I think he is playing games with me.

Ben is on his phone outside and Zoe has gone to get some more Wine I am in the lounge area looking at some crazy painting on the wall.

The painting is something to do with Dracula, I don't notice him I feel his presence behind me and he whispers in my ear "I miss you. " is he serious he has a girlfriend if you can call her that and I am with Ben his friend. I move away and check to see where Ben is and I look at him "Is that why you invited me here tonight ?" He smiles "not just that" "Zak you had your chance and you missed it." I walk back to the Kitchen through to the downstairs bathroom I need to think I close the door.

What just happened why is he playing games like this he was the one that moved on first, if he feels this way he shouldn't have just disappeared like he did. I take a few minutes and the door opens he closes it behind him I can't help but smile this is crazy

I look at him and my heart skips a beat he is So sexy and those eyes so blue, walking over to me he puts his finger to his lips "Ssh" Someone is going to notice we are both gone, he pulls me close and as he kisses me on the lips gently he closes his eyes and I am trembling inside lost in the moment with him I kiss him back.