Chapter 15

Ben didn't send me the Flowers He sends another message "Who sent you them ? X " I know it must be Zak so I have to lie to him "Must be my mum or family. I miss you" He seems ok he just says he has to go and he loves me.

Zak sending flowers but why ? he is not like this im confused I don't know when he is home I decide to check his twitter account. He is in L.A for an investigation a couple of tweets about his new book and then a random tweet as I read it I feel like he is talking about me it says :

Ever feel a Connection with someone so strong you have to do something about it ?

He spoke about a connection to me but I just ignored him. I need to see him. We need to talk.

That one night we spent together meant everything to me but he threw me away like I was nothing, to him it was just a one night stand and now I'm getting married he wants me. I could never trust him he has a different girl every week he even cheated on Zoe.

I'm going to L.A I decide

This is Crazy so why do I feel excited, ?

I go upstairs and start packing a bag do I just turn up and surprise him ? Do I tell him ? I grab my passport and purse with my bag. Its only a few hours away Ben doesn't need to know its not like anything will happen between me and Zak,

I look at my ring.

No turning back now I'm on the Plane

I arrive at my hotel why am I so nervous, It's going to be a long night . I check Zaks twitter and notice he has posted a photo they are in a club nearby

The Club is busy, loud music.

I see Aaron straight away talking to Billy I walk over to them "Hi" "Joanne hi nice to see you" Aaron hugs me "Do you want a drink ?" Billy asks "Yes Orange juice please" He leaves "So what brings you to L.A?" "I need to talk to Zak is he here ?" "yeah somewhere" I look around for him I see him what a surprise he is talking to a girl.

I have to remind myself he is single so he can do anything he wants.

So why send me flowers. Ben treats me so well and is faithful to me so why am I drawn to Zak who is a player and will never settle down ? I don't like him talking to her or any girl but he is not mine.

Billy brings me my drink and I leave him and Aaron I have butterflies in my stomach. Zak is wearing a Black tshirt and black Jeans with his DOPE hat on he looks good.

I get closer I see he has his arm around her she is flirting with him, "Hi Zak" he turns to me "Joanne " He is surprised to see me he takes his arm from around the girl and pulls me close for a hug he body is warm and inviting he holds me for a minute or two longer than friends should, as he lets go the girl doesn't look happy with Zak "Who is this? " "Joanne " Zak is smiling at me "We have plans so it was nice to meet you Joanne" She says reaching for his hand "Actually" Zak says "I've changed my mind I might just call it a night I have been Working all day " She glares at him then throws her drink at him.

Aaron and Billy are laughing at him. She walks away "Lets go I need to get changed" He takes my hand leading me out of the Club "Yes and I need to talk to you Zak"