10

The fight ended and I just wanted to leave without seeing Zak as we walked out Ben took my hand in his and squeezed it I smiled.

Zak was outside with his latest fling, he didn't see us and Ben took me home.

It had been a lovely night but I was wondering about Zak

I poured myself a glass of wine, it was still raining,

I was watching a film some romantic comedy and nearly falling asleep when I heard someone knock on the door, I looked at my watch it was late, Slowly getting up I headed for the door

Unlocking the door I opened it "What are you doing here ?" I ask and Zak just stands there with his hands in his pockets, I resist the urge to slap him, how dare he use me like that and then show up on my doorstep when it's clear he is back in Player mode.

He spoke " How is Ben ?" I look confused "Why do you want to know he is your friend ?" Zak smiles "I thought that he was but I just found out you were seeing him when you were with me" "I went out with him because you told me after we had kissed that you were still single, all you have done is play games with me so I'm done with you"

Zak stands there "Fair enough if that is how you feel" "I see you have moved on to the next victim" I say he can hear the hurt in my voice. "She is a nice lady actually and im happy thanks" " If your happy then why are you here ?"

He takes his hands out of his pockets "I miss you I have tried to move on ," "You moved on pretty quick though I mean you left you didn't call you used me" Zak speaks "I was scared that we were getting too involved I don't want commitment but your different" "Zak go home to your girlfriend"