𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

You wrap your arm around Gojou's neck, pressing your lips to his. "Is there anywhere else you want to go after this?" Gojou asked, reaching for your hand. "Nope," you say to him and lock your arm with his as you two start walking out of the store.

He was currently taking you out shopping. The two of you decided to spend the day together. You glanced up at him as he smiled, walking forward with his sunglasses on. "You're cute. I won,"

Gojou looks down at you. "I know. You're gorgeous though, we both won," playfully, you roll your eyes and rest your head against him as you continued to walk. "Wanna go home? Or want to keep shopping? I can always spend more money on you,"

"Whatever you are more comfortable with, I don't mind. I think you've gotten me enough things," you tell him and he nods in response, pulling his phone. "I really could take that outfit off you, so I say we go home," he lifts a brow, gazing down at you. A smirk appeared on your lips. "Is that so?"

"I think we got things figured out and I have something to tell you, Y/n," he says and you began to get worried. "no, no. Get rid of that look on your face, it's nothing bad. Or at least, I hope it's not. I just...there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Pushing away from you, your arm fell to your side. "Everything okay?" you ask in a hushed tone, searching his eyes as you smile warmly. "Yeah, everything is great. So, you know this is the only relationship I've been in. And we were already pretty close before we went on that date. I've also never had anybody grow so close to me this way, and I-"

One moment, you felt happy and the next you felt as your breath had been taken away, the smile from your face disappearing, and your eyes widening. Shots were fired. Gojou pushed you up against the wall, facing you as you slid down, looking up at him. "Satoru Gojou!" you knew the voice and you went to cover your ears. "Y/n, hey, look at me,"

Your boyfriend scans your body for any wounds before looking into your eyes. "Are you okay, love?" you began to breathe heavily. Screams could be heard throughout the mall, and your eyes squeezed shut, remembering the screams from the diner.

He looks back, seeing people running for dear life, and turned his attention back to you. "Come on, get up. We have to go," you pulled on your arm, knowing if you two stayed longer then things would be really bad. He cupped your cheeks with both hands, having dropped everything he was carrying, making you look into his eyes. "I'm not letting you go through this again."

Gojou then led you into the closest store and the cashier was gone, so he headed over to a door. He tried turning it, thinking that maybe it would lead out of the mall, or help find an exit or something. "Fuck!" you watched him as he tried to open the door and he glanced back, knowing they were probably looking for you two.

Backing up, his hand slipped from yours and he got ready to kick the door, before deciding if that was the best idea or not. Somebody could be hiding in there but then again, he didn't care about anybody else. He just needed you safe. Raising his foot, he broke the knob and he grabbed your hand again. There was nothing but a few people hiding and he sighed.

"Come on," he pulled you out and he began to panic, pulling out his phone, dialing Nanami's number. "Already on our way, we found out about it. Don't die, Satoru," he says before hanging up.

Gojou looks to you. "How did they even know we were here? I have...I have to text my mom,"

"You're not gonna die here, Y/n. I promise you that. I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you, ever again," you pull out your phone from your bag, almost dropping it due to shaking so much. It was extremely hot, and your eyebrows knitted together. "It's like it's fried."

He takes it from you. "What the fuck. I think I know how they found us," Gojou had been through this before, but he never thought it'd be your phone. "What? What happened?"

"Someone bugged your phone. I don't know...but, perhaps the day at the diner, but I-" your eyes widened. "Getou. I left my phone with Kei this one night at the diner and that's the night they slept together. I can think of any other time," Gojou instantly threw the phone down, shattering it. Just in case, he did the same with his. "Okay, listen to me...we're gonna run toward an exit out of this place. Stay close to me and whatever you do...don't look back,"

Tears raced down your cheek and he wiped them away for you. "I don't know Gojou, they're out there and I just...I'm scared,"

"I know you are, believe it or not, I am too," he was just scared for you, Gojou hated seeing you this way. "do you trust me?" he held his hand out for you to take. Glancing down at his hand, you slowly nodded. "I do,"

You placed your hand in his and he nodded at you before he took off, you instantly following after him. "Stop," you heard someone say, but it didn't sound like they were talking to you or Gojou.

He told you not to look back, but you were fighting the urge to. It would only frighten you further. "So this is what you're doing nowadays!" don't look back. Gojou's words kept replaying in your head, but the voice sounded so familiar, yet you couldn't put a finger on it.

It was killing you. Turning your head, you looked back and your eyes widened. The man smiled and he lifted his hand, sending you a small wave before you turned the corner with Gojou.

Gojou was confused as to why they didn't fire at all, but he just needed to make sure you were going to make it out safely. "You okay?" he asked once you two made it outside, you ran over and puked and he frowned, going over to help you. "I think that was my dad, Gojou,"

His eyes widened at your words.

-

anyway, I love you guys. thanks to those voting and commenting, I stay up late writing these chapters and it does take time to write it out.

16 chapters remaining. don't forget to follow me! even on Twitter, you should follow me there @/1800angst

also, I feel like there's something wrong I do with every book with yall's comments sometimes :/ I try really hard lol