𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Mahito walks in front of you and he has a huge grin on his face. "Oh, this is amazing. You should see the look on your face."

He looks over at Toji's dead body and laughs.

"How the hell are you even alive?" You ask, holding onto your wound.

"Oh yeah. Well, everything was planned from the beginning. And you fell right into each trap we set out for you. How stupid could you be? Framed my death " Mahito spits out. "We will always be one step ahead of you."

You look away from him, glaring at Getou. "Bastards."

"You had so much potential," Getou says, looking and meeting your glare.

There's a gunshot in the distance and it catches your attention. The house then begins to smoke, shots rapidly being fired into the house. You take the chance to hide. The others take cover.

Nobody can really shoot back at this point, considering they are all locked inside the house. If they step foot outside, they'd just die instantly.

You remove your hand from the stinging area, take your shirt off and take the bulletproof vest off as well. Thankfully, you had that on, or else you would have been shot again.

"What're you doing Y/n?!"

You close your eyes, hoping for all of this to end. You just want Gojou home.

The firing stops and you go to stand up, getting your gun ready to aim at them. But the window shatters, two bodies falling inside the house. You hide again, not sure of who it is.

You hear a bang over and over again. Looking around the corner, you spot the familiar white hair of Gojou Satoru.

"Gojou." You say to yourself.

He hears this and looks at you.

Mahito sneaks up from behind, trying to trap you. But you headbutt and wrap a leg around his figure, flipping him. Using your free leg, you kick his weapon away. Grabbing your own weapon, you shoot him.

Over and over again.

That was for Shoko.

His brains are splattered everywhere, including your face. You wipe it off as you breathe heavily.

Gojou is confused.

You've changed.

Standing up, you continue to breathe heavily. You compose yourself and you finally meet those familiar eyes.

In a matter of seconds, his arms are wrapped around you. "My love. You're really here."

He pulls back slightly, taking in all your features. You look a mess, but he doesn't care. Satoru is just happy that you're really alive, and that he is with you again. Ever since he saw you on the camera, he was so angry with himself because he felt like he was going insane.

"I'm here." You say softly as he moves your hair out of your face.

"I love you. I'm so sorry." He pulls you in, hugging you tightly.

You push him back. "We can do this later, but right now, we need to finish this."

Gojou is staring down at you, his eyes glossy. You've changed but in a good way. You've always been strong, but he's never been more proud of you than he is right now.

But suddenly, he sees something in the corner of his eye and he's pushing you out of the way. You're looking at him with wide eyes as you fall backward. Getou came out of nowhere, trying to cut you and Satoru pushed you out of the way.

He is stabbed instead.

You finally hit the ground, and you're looking up at the two as they begin fighting.

"Get out of here! I'm not losing you again. I'll get out of here and find you!" Gojou yells out to you.

Nodding, you begin to crawl away. You have to find Daisuke if it's the last thing you do.

Grabbing your gun, you hide it behind you.

It doesn't take you long to find him. He's hiding in a corner of a bedroom.

"You seem scared." You say and he looks up, feeling more frightened.

The room is dark, and you're standing there, getting your gun out to point at him. "It's a disappointment you went and did what you did. You're so young, Daisuke."

"I'm not afraid to pull it." He says.

You look at his hands and he is holding a bomb. You shoot his fingers off, making him drop it. He yells in pain.

"It's game over." You tell him. "Have fun rotting in hell where you belong with the rest of these assholes."

Daisuke looks at you and you shoot him. You feel so relieved, seeing as his body falls over. It's finally over.

Gojou comes stumbling in and he's all bloody. He thought something happened to you. You go over to him, helping him stand. "Are you okay?" he asks.

You nod.

"If I had never seen you tonight, I think I would have gotten myself killed." He admits to you and you begin to cry.

Leaning up, you kiss him, ignoring the bloodied mess you two are. Together you head into the kitchen, and you're trying to head to the front door but he stops.

"I've been alone for long enough, will you stay with me?" Gojou asks and you look at him.

Without saying anything, you both take a seat next to Getou's dead body. It's silent at first, but then you feel Satoru's body begin to shake. You glance over and he's crying.

He falls into you and you hold him as he sobs.

-