Vampire Knights episode 2

The Kuran Jet plane landed in Tokyo in the evening at the Tokyo international airport. During their flight, they drank blood, had light snacks, watched movies and talked to each other. Yuki woke up in the arms of Kaname Sempai very shocked.

"Good Morning Yuki, You sat on my lap and fell asleep and slept the whole flight. I was very worried you will get thirsty, but you I fed you during sleep time with my own blood. I hope you don't mind. I did not want to disturb you." Asked Kaname, smiling to Yuki and kissing her forehead.

"Ah yes, good morning my love. It's quite alright. Your blood tasted so good and I am very full, thank you for feeding me. We are mates now and we can feed from each other no matter what. Where are we, its late?" Replied Yuki kissing Kaname on the lips. 

He smiling pulling her close to him as they melted in each other's lips, while everyone descended the steps of the plane. The limo stood outside on the runway close to the plane, everyone piling inside and settling in waiting for Yuki and Kaname. Once everyone was inside the limo and all the luggage was stored in the trunk, the limo zoomed to the highway through Tokyo traffic. 

Aido turned on the TV watching a movie with Akatsuki, Shiki and Rima were drinking more blood and Ruka was talking to Ichijo who sat so quietly, that no one haven't heard from him even during the flight.

"Are you always this quite Mr. Vice? You haven' said a word, what's wrong with you?" Asked Ruka sitting in front of Ichijo. 

"Everything is alright, my father wants me to be on the council and I refuse, how can I tell my father that I don't want to be a leader, even if I was born to be one? He forces me all the time. Last night he called to confirm my transfer to the council and be a Junior Member to stand by his side. Train those who need to lear the vampire ways. I hate that job, he expects me to hate everyone. I my place is by Kuran Kaname and nowhere else. If work, I will only work for Kuran Kaname and his family." Angered Ichijo slamming his fist on the hand rest and sending a wind through out the limo. Everyone had to cover their faces to prevent Ichijo's power. 

"What's the deal man, you are angry I get it, but don't take it all on us, we are innocent." Cried out Aido destructed from the movie.

"I am honored Ichijo, If you wish to stay by my side then let it be. My family will give you a job, I have the perfect one for you. You have the power of all four elements, you can be my bodyguard. What say you to that?" Asked Kaname smiling leaning in. 

"Yes, I accept, Kuran Kaname, I will be your bodyguard. Forgive me for the blowout earlier. My father makes me very angry sometimes. Forgive me everyone." Spoke Ichijo with his head down all sad.

"Don't worry, we were not affected. You are forgiven, although there is nothing to forgive. I have anger inside me too sometimes and after drinking from Shizuka, I have this uncontrolled powers that I need to control." Confessed Kaname looking at Ichijo. 

"What?" Screamed Aido.

"Be quiet Aido, that is none of your business." Replied Ruka and slapped his hand.

"My dear friends, we will be dining in Tokyo at the Japanese Restaurant by the port, if ladies wish to go shopping that is alright it can be arranged. We all men can go the bar and the ladies can meet us there. Yuki, Rima and Ruka, would like to go shopping after dinner?" Announced Kaname looking at all three ladies.

"Yes we do, thank you Kaname, we will go shopping after dinner and meet you at the bar later on. Sounds good right girls?" Asked Rima.

"Sounds very good, we will do just that." Replied Ruka. 

"I am not going, I am staying with Kaname." Said Yuki settling on Kaname's lap once again hugging him supper tight.

"Yuki, this is your chance to spend some time with the girls, you are a vampire now and need to do girl stuff as well. I need to do men stuff too. You wish to be glued to be 24/7?" Asked Kaname surprised.