Vampire Knights episode 7

Ichiro POV:

My parents, sounds strange right, but to me it will be the most amazing time of my life. I and Zero will have Ichijo, the sword fighter as our new father and a friend. Nita as our real mother, even better. Both still young, but I will give them credit that they both look good together. The party is still in full blast and thank goodness no one noticed we were absent for awhile. We ate, we talked, I met Isabella and Nita and Ichijo too. Yuki danced with me and that was kind of a shock, because we were supposed to be strangers to each other. In this company everyone was related to somebody and looks like I became a friend and gained trust of them all, even Kaname Kuran.

Isabella POV:

My first night at Kuran residence and I must say that this place is very wonderful. I took a walk with Kaname Kuran and he showed every inch of this place. Yuki also walked with us, she showed me her room and basement that was filled with entertainment. After the party in the basement, all the boys were playing video games, except for Shiki and Rima. They were trying to come up with the catalogue for their fashion modeling. Aido was helping them with set up of the stage, lights and even camera. 

They all so talented and wonderful, but I don't think they need me that much, so I am going to speak to Kaname and say that the young lady Nita can do the mother job. She is qualified and they seem to like her. Me, I feel like I don't belong here that much. Even Kaname Kuran is into the quiet world of the games, he is smiling and having fun. Which means that I can talk to him right this minute.

"Kaname? I was wondering if I can have a word with you in privet? Isabella asked standing right next to Kaname Kuran and watching him put down the game as if he already knew what I wanted.

"Of course, come we'll speak upstairs." He replied with such confidence it almost scared as I followed him in to the living room. "What can I do for you Isabella, and may I say you look lovely tonight." 

That sounded as if I was a snack to the all you can eat blood buffet, but I did not let his humor get to me and decided to confront him face to face. He stood in front of me silently watching every of my movies, but then he turned to the window and I think his expression changed to sadness, because I noticed that while observing him back.

"It has come to my understanding, that you wish to leave us? I do understand you motion tactics on this one. You are a wonderful person and we did just meet you, but it will be a shame to let you go. Although we must, I will give you a little gift to remember us by." Spoke Kaname Kuran taking a step from the window and moving to his desk. From his desk he produced a medallion that held little objects inside.

"Kaname, I really am sorry to leave like this. I do like the guys and girls, but there are some things I need to attend. You know who will be perfect for the job, Nita. She is wonderful with Ichiro and others. I hope you will not be upset." Sadly Replied Isabella settling down in one of the armchair feeling shameful for leaving.

"Absolutely, we'll be hysterical and while we at it, we will remember what a wonderful person you are and how you cheered us all up by coming here, meeting the young generation of supernatural beings. Nah, don't worry, we might be sad, but we'll be alright, Nita will be perfect, I shall tell her tonight or maybe leave that that part out. She already has a lot to worry about. Before you leave, can you do me a tinsy winsy favor?" 

"Anything for you my prince." Said Isabella standing up again, ready to take on the challenge.

"My father Haruka came back from a far a far away place and wants to take my baby sister Yuki, the one I love and cherish so much with him. Plus he wants to make me a leader of the newborn supernatural beings that should be trained. I do not wish to reply to either of these choices. If you can talk to my father tonight and convince him otherwise; I shall grant your any wish you desire." Said Kaname diplomatically, hiding away the medallion in his pocket.