Vampire Knights episode 6

Aido POV:

What a wonderful morning, that is getting closer to the afternoon. We are all sleeping, but not me. I woke up this afternoon to check on the beautiful girl. She was sitting on the couch in my room staring out the window. I wanted to come over to her, but she already turned my way and tears were in her eyes. I rushed over to her side and hugged her with all my might. She cuddled in my arms, hiding her face in her in my chest. I knew I had to do something to calm her down, something was bothering her.

"Hey, its alright, I am right here to protect you tell me what's bothering you?" I asked in a sad voice.

"I am not sure, how you will take this, but I am not supposed to be here. Kaname Kuran let me come, only, because I was friends with you. He really might not like me very much." Worried a girl still laying on Aido's chest.

"Why would you say that. I like you and that means Kaname likes you too. We are all friends and family here and nobody hates nobody. If someone has a problem with you being here, I'll deal with it. That reminds me, I need to get some more sleep, otherwise I will be yawning all the time like Shiki. Come to bed, I will cuddle you into my arms and no one will harm you. Come." Encouraged Aido taking the girl to his bed as they cuddled up. She warmed up in his arms and fell asleep with a smile on his exposed chest.

Shiki POV:

I could not sleep, seems that no one could this morning, because of the most exciting news. Ichijo was the only allowed to meet her, because he decided to take care of Ichiro too. I wonder how he's doing. Only Kaname knows and Ichijo with Nita and nobody else. I think I will be getting a drink of blood from the fridge, if Kaname does not spot me. I hear movement, who' there. I know its Rima, she left our room right after me to spy on me. 

"Rima, I know you are in the kitchen, what are you doing snooping around Kaname Kuran house? You can't just take what does not belong to you? Put it back." Ordered Shiki taking the blood pack from RIma and putting it back into the fridge. 

"Hey, I was about to drink that. Plus, Kaname told us upon arrival that we can take anything, especially from the fridge so give it back or I'll electrify you." Angered Rima and punched Shiki on the arm. 

"If you say so, I was about to get some myself and go back to bed. Don't be rude to be or you'll be sleeping in the hallways with sunlight as your neighbor." Replied Shiki calmly taking his own blood pack from the fridge and drinking it. 

Rima came close to Shiki and kissed him on the lips, then wiped some blood from his mounth and kissed him again. That lasted until Kaname himself entered the kitchen turning on the light.

"Well, looks like I am not the only one who can't sleep. First I heard Ichijo outside my door, I think he was talking to himself, then I heard Aido talking to his girl and now you two. Amazing, how we all get to bump into each other this often." Pointed out Kaname taking out his own pack of blood out. 

All three settled at the kitchen table.

“So tell me, what keeps you two up this beautiful morning? Why are you not sleeping in a nice warm bed.” Asked Kaname Kuran still sipping though a straw his blood pack drink.

“We were until we over hear you talking to Ichijo about Nita. Something about her being our new mother and she takes care of Ichiro at the moment?” Pointed out Shiki lazily drinking his blood pack.

“You heard that huh, ok. Nita is a friend of mine and she does take care of Ichiro, but she is very young and just needs company. The real adoptive mother we will have is a young girl who survives only with vampires like us. You actually won’t see her until the school year, because at the moment she is busy with something else. I am telling this so you won’t ask questions later. By the way, I heard Ichijo with Nita taking in her room and I think they are spending a lot of time together. They talked all morning, but I should not be saying anything, because he will be angry with me and you two please don’t talk to him about it. If you see the together, let it go and let it be.” Explained Kaname Kuran standing up and heading for the door.