Vampire Knights episode 1

Characters are taken from Vampire Knights. My favorite series. My own version.

"We will start a new life together you and I. Would you like to live with me Yuki?" Asked Kaname holding Yuuki close to him.

"I will go wherever you go my love, but first you have to apologize to your friends." Asked Yuuki moving away to another seat next to Aido.

"I Kuran Kaname, apologize for calling all of you chess pieces. We've been though so much together. We fought together, hunted together and learned humanity together. I want you all to forgive me and come live with me and Yuki at our Kuran Estate Mansion outside Tokyo. We will be taking a plane from Cross Academy to Tokyo and then a limo will take us to our home. What say you to that? I want you all by my side, not as my followers, but my friends." Announced Kaname with a sad expression waiting for reply.

The limo moved quietly through the countryside heading to the airport. Everyone sat  quietly, trying to decide who shall go first. Aido raised his hand.

"Please, let me be the first one to forgive Kaname Sama. It was not his fault, because both Kaname and Yuki were chased after. Zero will not stop until he finds them. I forgive my best friend and will stay by his side no matter what." Announced Aido, hugging Kaname tightly.

"Thank you Aido, this means a lot to me. As you are mine and we will stay together always." Replied Kaname.

That went on in a circle until it reached Yuki, but she did not have to apologize for anything, but, Kaname did. 

"I know you had to find out the hard way that I am your big brother, but I really wanted you to remember on your own. I hope you are not angry with me Yuki? I do care and love you with all my heart. (to all) For all those who's listening its true. A brother can love his sister, even if they are both vampires.(back to Yuki) I am very sorry for turning you into vampire. I did not want to loose you. I want us to always be together, my love. Can you ever forgive me?" Asked Kaname holding up his hands. 

"Yes, million times yes, my love. I forgive you. No one cares for me more than you. You were always there for me. When I was little, you fed me, you dressed me, you took walks with me and you always protected me from harm. I love you so much, there is nothing that can keep us apart. I did care for him, even though Zero was our enemy, but now we both have to avoid him until he comes to his senses. I can fight with Athame weapon and can defeat Zero if I have enough training." Explained Yuki rushing to Kaname once again, settling down on his lap, closing her eyes. 

Kaname stroked Yuki's hair as the limo was approaching the airport. Outside was a golden autumn with cold wind. The limo parked next to Kuran Jet plane that stood on the runway. Picking up Yuuki into his arms, Kaname carried her inside settling down in one of the armchair on the left side window. In front him sat Aido. Ruka and Akatsuki sat in front of each other on the right side of the plane and Shiki with Rima sat down on the couch. Ichijo chose to sit by himself near the control room on the couch reading a book. The sign came on and everyone settled into their seats. Aido was asking Kaname about his home, he wanted to know more about his best friend and at this moment they were closer than ever. 

Jet plane butler loaded the luggage on board securing them in the luggage compartment and settled down inside the plane next to the kitchen on one of the plushy couches, waiting to serve everyone. The plane came to life and once it gained enough speed, it whooshed into the air revealing the scenery below.

They could all see Cross Academy in the distance with Kaien Cross and Zero standing on the terrace of the school looking around. Not one them looked up to see the Jet plane passing above them, but they could sense some change in the air. Kaname and his friends were on their way to Kuran Residence for the summer vacation and away from their enemies.