Vampire Knights episode 3

Kaname's father, reached his destination turning his head to his side only to find the seat next to him empty. He swore in a cruel way and turned the car around back the restaurant to fetch his son once again. He knew that his daughter Yuki was there too, but he ignored her completely as if she was not his daughter at all.

He loved them both, but he had an important business with his son. His survival was sudden to Kaname and Yuki. Even though Yuki did not see him yet, Kaname noticed and was very shocked to see his father alive. 

Once the food came, Aido was about to be once again be the first one to grab it, but Akatsuki slapped his hand away and told him that he will be the last one to take food. Everyone waited patiently until Kaname, Yuki and Inchijo filled up their plates and then the rest followed. Aido sat quietly observing and waiting for his turn. When it finally came, he grabbed everything in front of him with such hurry that everyone observed him with surprise.

"My goodness pal, its like you have haven't seen food before and no one fed you for days. Do you ever have manners? Very rude, what you doing, very very rude. Have some respect for people around you. We are at the prestige restaurant, eat properly and not like savage." Ichijo pointed out. 

"Forgive me Vice and Kaname Sama for my manners, I will improve immediately." Responded Aido taking his fork and knife trying to show how sophisticated he can be. 

"Aido, you don't have to pretend to act classy, I forgive you this time, but next time you know your punishment for next time. Eat how you eat and don't make a fool of yourself." Commented Kaname Sempai smiling to Yuki who smiled back and leaned to him. 

Dinner was very quiet for the rest of the day and all the food was delicious. When finished, Yuki asked the waited to wrap the rest to take with them. With fully tummies and left overs in their hands, they exited the restaurant and pilled back into the car. Another long ride awaited them. Yuki took her spot on the lap of her love Kaname Sempai and Ichijo settled down on the left side. 

"My father also wants me to be the leader of the newborn vampires that were just created. I refuse to do the dirty work for him. I will not work for my father. How can he even ask for that. If he does want that then, I will refuse. The most shocking thing is that he's alive and did not see Yuki his daughter, only me." Whispered Kaname into Inchijo's ear. 

"Maybe he was in a hurry. Maybe he needs you for something else. You know how our fathers are best friends. Well, it means that he wants you do something important." Whispered back Ichijo. 

"No, it means that he wants me to kill somebody and I am not a killer. Yes, I once did kill many people when I could not control my thirst, but I have changed right? Have I not?" Said Kaname pleadingly.

"Yes you have and in a good way. You have become the leader of us and nothing can take you away from Yuki and us. We need you. We respect you and support you in any way." Replied Ichijo. 

"Thank you, it means a lot coming from you. You were always by my side no matter what and helped me out the academy when I desired hours alone. You basically were in change of everything at the academy and I was just sitting on the sidelines giving orders. How selfish of me, forgive me Ichijo." Confessed Kaname nearly crying.

Ichijo gripped his hand and held it for support. He knew that during the days at the Cross Academy, Kuran Kaname was weak and needed blood from donors. The only donors were vampires and not much of a human blood could be given unless it was Yuki or Zero. He did not blame Kaname for what happened at the academy, but he on the contrary respected him with all his heat and stood always by his side.

Even though Kaname was weak, he dealt with AIdo, who collected stolen goods and punished Akatsuki for letting Aido drinking Yuki's blood. For the rest of the time it was all him, Ichijo the Vice head of the vampires that were in the night class. He loved him and respected him even more and now he became his best friend and bodyguard. 

The limo was passing Tokyo with bright colors and all the traffic was already left be hind, until the limo turned on to the country road that lead all the way to Kuran Estate Mansion. A place where Kuran Kaname and Yuki Chan were born and raised. Where their mother fell and their father disappeared and now found once again. Outside was already twilight, leaves were falling from the trees, it was autumn. The road was full of leaves and it was golden, but not as beautiful as the scenery of the Kuran Estate Mansion laying ahead of them.