Follow the signs...

Days passed, and still no leads on Brittanys case.

Santana stayed with Kurt and Blaine Anderhummel and their two daughters: Ten year old Connie Elizabeth and nine year old Lena Blaire. Connie after civil rights activist Constance Baker Motley and her middle name Elizabeth, as a tribute to Kurds middle name and her grandmother Elizabeth Hummel. Lena as tribute to young singer Lena Zavaroni, Blaire as the feminine version of Blaines name.

June and Nicky stayed at Mr schue and Emma's house as santana wasn't in the right mental state to look after them, so Emma and Will took grandparentental control and looked after them.

Brittany was given a extremely low chance of survival, as she had been missing for so long.

She had mysteriously disappeared into the night on January 14th and all we know is that it was someone known to the family and was looking specifically for Brittany. But It is now March 14th, Brittanys 23rd birthday, and she has been missing for one month exactly.

Wednesday 14th March

Santana Lopierce, point of view

I lay on the bed the phone next to me, like I expected it to ring any minute with the news of her return.

Nothing was the same. Nothing made sense without her.

*Two knocks on the door*

"Santana?" Kurt whispered "Santana are you awake?".

"Shh kurt it's going to be a hard day for her today!"

"I know and that's why I need to get in"

"The door is open" I mumbled, still laying there in the same clothes as I had been wearing for the past week.

"Hey honey, how are you holding up?" Blaine asked, sitting down next to my legs and trying to sit me up.

"Fine" I muttered under my breath whisky sitting up

Kurt placed a tray with porridge and orange juice on the bed and gestured me to eat.

Just as I took a solemn bite the phone rang, and I jumped up.

The orange juice flew into the air and porridge covered the walls and carpet as the bowl and glass came colliding to the floor with a great clatter. Nothing had broken though.

The boys leapt up as well, and I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked in a fluster

"Hello is this Santana Lopez?"

"Santana Lopierce"

"Oh yes sorry, Santana Lopierce?"

"Yes that's I"

"This is Police Sargent Katrina Boone, we met the day of Brittanys disappearance. I need you to come down the the station this evening to fill out some documents for Brittany that only you would know about her. Is that possible?"

I sighed in sadness "yeah I'll be there"

"Okay thank you. it's the in Elida, Ohio so just the other side. Take the woodland road as to avoid traffic."