*PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT*

Hello beautiful readers!!!! First of all, I'd like to thank to whomever is going to read this because honestly this is not the most formal story you're gonna find here, neither the one that makes too much sense, but that's the point. It is going to be a goofy tale with a Jumanji/Back to The Future/Grunge babes crossover shit, so you know what to expect lmao.

Now that I clarified this, I want to tell you that the main theme of this story is the time travel (obviously) BUT, I won't get into much detail regarding the laws of quantum physics that are certainly important to this story. Also, there's not gonna be too much drama (but... still there's gonna be a little), as I really want this story to be lighter than my other stories, and that is also the reason why is going to contain only 10 chapters.

As with any of my stories, there are gonna be references to music, lyrics, important moments of the pop culture, films and more; if you catch them is great, and if you don't, it's ok too. The updates are gonna be slow because I still have to finish my Chris Cornell story, but hopefully is about to end. I hope you really like this and enjoy! 🥺❤️

✨           ✨              ✨

Warning: Strong language, themes of depression, suicide, violence, consume of alcohol (maybe drugs) and mention of sex (not always, just at some point). 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, music, businesses, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious way. And this is made with all my respect for the people involved in the story. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.