8. We'd Still Worship This Love

Sorry for the late update, but I hope you're ready for the grand finale with this three-part update. Thank you to all of you who read, comment and votes on this even when it's been with slow updates. Hope y'all ok. Love ya! X

The small drops of rain were gently touching the glass of the window on that cool early morning. A film camera on the bed night table, just next to the lamp that had a nice silk scarf half covering it to tone down the yellowish light.

One part of the bed was tidy and looked great, while the other was a mess, partly because there was somebody still sleeping there; the messy curls of Edward were all over the pillow, but he was resting so great that Thea didn't want to bother him, so she did everything in her power to not wake him up, apparently succeeding in it.

She just wrapped a beige blanket around her naked body and left the bed to go to her spot, so she could start doing one of the things she liked the most; Thea lost notion of time, until she noticed she didn't need the lamp she was using at the moment, as the daylight -even when it was a little weak- illuminated her place perfectly.

"Isn't too early for you to be already painting?" Eddie asked with a raspy voice as he was seeing the bare back of Thea sat in front of a canvas as she was painting some stuff.

"Renoir didn't work his ass off so I would be lazy about my painting" She answered with a chuckle, but continue with her task.

Eddie chuckled with her, then took the camera from the bed night table and the click sound made her jumped a little, only to find out the goofy smile of Edward like if he had just made an innocent mischief, as she pretended to be offended in some way.

"You have no permission to sell my nudes" Thea answered, half-turning around, and earning a soft laugh from Eddie.

"Who said I am gonna sell this photo? Of course I won't, this is for my private collection, lady" He said, now standing up and going next to her to give her a kiss on the cheek.

The kiss continued and soon turned into a making out session that quickly started to get hot; the soft hands of Eddie were gently taking Thea's face, as her own hands were embracing him in the most tender way. They only split when the lack of air was obvious.

"Why don't we return to bed? It's only 5:30... this is your day off and then your holidays begin; you should be resting" Eddie whispered while also panting. His piercing blue eyes still make her feel nervous.

"I know... but you know I like to keep myself busy and I love painting" Thea answered in the same whispering way.

"Well... I just happen to know something that we can do together... in bed... and I know you love to do that too" Eddie said, going closer and giving her a seductive peck.

Thea went the same red hue as her hair, but she put on a brave and flirty face, so she continued with this little game.

"Oh really? So what do you have in mind?" She purred in the most seductive way, bringing Eddie closer to her bare chest by putting her arms around his neck.

"Well... cuddling, of course" Eddie answered in a sweet but serious way, kissing her forehead.

Thea went red again, as she started to feel embarrassed, so she only nodded and started to blink quickly as he smiled shyly.

"What is it?" Eddie asked, while frowning, since her reaction confused him.

"Nothing" She answered and then he looked at her in a suspicious way, until his expression changed and figured it out everything.