7. How Beautiful

First of all, sorry for the late update but I had some issues regarding my mental health,so I wasn't very inspired (I'm not trying to justify my inconsistency tho, but sometimes these kind of things happen); however, I'm back and despite this micro update (in comparison of my usual super long chapters) it has some key parts to understand better this story... remember we're only three chapters away from the ending, so I might update the last chapters the same day.

Also, I want to thank everybody who reads, like and comment this story; I want to share with you that this will have a short sequel of ten chapters too, once this ends. And this chapter is inspired by and dedicated to the great SpiritualBahar thank you so much for being here always, hope you like it and I know you will catch the references lol.

Love you all! Take care, X

✨         ✨          ✨

"I wish we could do it again"

"But we are so sore" He said, already chuckling.

"Exactly" Mariam said, laughing with a dreamy Stone who was lying next to her.

"You're mind-blowing, you know that right?" He asked this time, resting his head on his head while turning around to see her.

"Yeah, and I'm also cool and incredible" The blonde answered with pride, followed by a chuckle at seeing Stone rolling his eyes.

"And also annoying" He said while smiling.

Then he sat on the bed and started to look for his phone that he was sure was somewhere behind those pillows.

"What time is it?" Mariam asked while stretching, at seeing he was looking at the screen.

"8:30"

"Shit... is still very early for being Saturday" She answered, now sitting on the edge of the bed and stretching her body a second time.

"How long did we sleep?" Stone asked this time.

"I don't know, but I can tell it wasn't that much" She answered in a flirtatious way.

Then, as she stood up and did a last stretch, Stone couldn't help but literally gawk at her; sure, it had been a nice night, but nothing like the ones he had before. There was definitely something going on there, but he couldn't understand why or how it was possible that The Great Stone Gossard was somehow now bewitched by the beautiful woman he had in front of him, who wasn't just only pleasant to the eye, but also pretty on the inside and super interesting to talk to.

There was also the issue of the time travel, and for the first time he feared to go back to 1990, because he knew he wouldn't see this woman never again, which again, put him in a strange place with his feelings. He was feeling so much at the moment and he didn't even know why it was happening, according to him, this wasn't supposed to be happening... and he really enjoyed time with her.

"Hey... Are you ok?" Mariam asked very worried, sitting next to him.

Stone started to blink quickly as he noticed he probably zoned out thanks to the mess that was going on in his head, finally looking at her.

"Uhh... yeah..." He answered trying to sound nonchalant, and then he took his gaze to the window that was announcing a grey day.

"It's already raining..." Mariam said, looking at the window too and then returning her gaze to him "You went lost for a minute or two and then you went pale... I thought you were going to die on me, boy" She said with a chuckle, caressing his cheek, at the same time Stone's eyes landed on her at the mere touch of her hand.