4. Be Careful What You Wish For

This is a very long chapter since it's been a long time I don't update, so take your time, hope you like it and enjoy. Also, thank you so much to the people who reads, comments and votes on this story. Love you all and thanks for being here! 💖💖💖💖💖

✨              ✨                  ✨

As Chris was outside helping Thea, the rest of the guys remained inside with Mrs. MacKay, who kindly answered any doubt they could possibly had.

"You have to catch up with what has been happening in the last 30 years... perhaps this lovely man could help you with that" The old lady said, now looking at Naomi.

"Sure... Thea and I will tell you about some important events and I'll look for a documentary for you to see and learn more" Naomi said in a nice way.

"Thank you" Jeff answered, this time calmer as he had already accepted his fate.

"Please... remember not to search more than you are allowed to know... this also includes your future, you cannot look for it even if you want to, or you could alter everything" Mrs. MacKay added, now in a serious and dark way as the boys nodded in silence.

A few minutes later, Chris returned with a still shocked Thea, but luckily, she was more relax; she didn't say a word though and she definitely couldn't look at the other guys for she was terribly embarrassed, feeling lost and also flabbergasted, so she would be very shy for the rest of the reunion, until Mrs. MacKay finished with everything she had to say.

They returned to Naomi's and Thea's place in silence; they were all confused, sad, angry, tired... they didn't understand a thing but to endure the situation until it was supposed to last. Once they returned, Naomi called the guys and Thea to the kitchen, so they could have a proper chat.

"So... Uhmmm... I know this is awkward but, I just want you to know that you can make yourself home... right, Thea?" Naomi asked, getting Thea's attention, who had been lost in her thoughts.

"Uhhmmm... yeah, sure" She answered, still looking at a dead point, as she was still very shy.

"Okay... So... we have to be practical, ok? Look, I have a friend who can get us fake papers so you can get the vaccine... I have a friend who works at a hospital, so I can take you with her, but we still need the papers. Tomorrow I'll talk to him" Naomi said in a cheerful mood.

"Vaccine for... the virus?" Mike asked.

"Exactly" Naomi said. "Now... I don't think it's very safe for you to go out, someone could recognize you and... you already heard Mrs. MacKay" Naomi continued, as they listened to him carefully, now with Thea also paying attention.

"What if we go out with our masks?" Jeff suggested and Naomi smiled.

"That's what I was gonna say... if you want to go out you can do it, always with the mask for less risk of recognition and less risk to catch the virus... you have to be very careful with that, but I'll explain to you the protocols later" He said and they nodded.

Naomi looked at Thea, who had her gaze on the porcelain vase with purple hydrangeas that were in the middle of the large wooden table; he knew her friend was still confused and probably scared, so he decided to continue with the talk without pressure her.

"Now... I see almost all of you are of my height so I can lend you some clothes... except..." Naomi said, looking at Eddie and feeling a little embarrassed because he didn't want to sound rude.

Eddie understood, got blushed a little and chuckled.

"It's ok man, I know I'm a shortie" He said and they chuckled for the first time, including Naomi.