LYLT Part 3

~Hello fellow humans thank you for joining the Klance once again. Today seconds are: 0:25 to 0:42 ~

Lance held a picture of his family in his hand. He missed them so much. He set the picture down, a hand going to his face to wipe away the tears that formed in his eyes. Then a hand touched his shoulder. 

Lance jumped, eyes going wide. It was Keith.

"Hey Lance, are you okay?" Keith asked, worry in his eyes and concern visible in his voice. Lance turned to face him and Keith's hand slipped down Lance's arm to hold his hand. His cheeks colored.  

"I'm fine Keith," Lance said and Keith's hand dropped. 

"No your not," he said, knowing that the brunette was lying. "You were crying."

Lance forced a small smile, locking the emotions away. He crossed his arms, a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh? Does Mr. Angsty actually have a heart?" He asked, leaning forward. "Or have you fallen for me?" 

Keith growled in frustration. "This isn't a JOKE Lance!" He cried. "I'm worried about you! You were just CRYING for Red's sake!"

Lance was taken aback. "Wha-" 

"I'm not asking you what's wrong so you can LIE to me!" Keith's voice was getting louder and louder. "I'm asking what's wrong because I care about you, Lance!" He yelled straight in his face. 

Keith pulled back, cheeks going red, his anger simmering down a bit. "Because I care."