Chapter 28: Unexpected

Darren's POV

I held my girlfriends hand while we head to her first period.

I never told her I follow Sunny's orders. All because I was strong and tough looking...

I may look like a Rottweiler. But in real life, Im a soft golden lab puppy.

Luci looked up at me that I couldn't resist.

"Don't give me that look puppy." I teased her while she giggles.

"But your so handsome."

"No Im not"

She nuzzles my shoulder that also weakens me.

Until we made it to her class. She stopped and looked up in front of my face.

"I know your pretty busy after school doing decorations for the dance, you don't mind if I stick around and help."

Yeah a big dance for our last year here in Middle school is coming up. Im in charge of decorations.

"Of course you can, I do need your creative advices."

Luci giggles and kissed him "see you in PE Darry."

"You too Lulu" I blew a kiss towards her way before she closed the door.

Now that's over with...I need to find the key...

Im getting fed up with Sunny's demands and telling us what to do...I know Vinny's on her side due to being dumb funded...

Sunny hides the keys inside her locker.

I need to find a way on how to get them.

End of PoV

Sherwin's been in the closet for almost 45 minutes now, sadly no one wouldn't come inside.

But the only person he'll be waiting for is the janitor, sometimes he comes to the school for a few days, he sure hopes this isn't his day off.

He was sketching in his sketchbook for future projects in art class.

The art teacher never liked him due to him not following the commands or directions.

Art is being free and creative, not drawing the same thing as everyone else.

//I've learned that the hard way...\\

He was sketching Jonathan reading a book near his favorite animal, which is a white tiger.

He blushed whether he thought making him shirtless or wearing something manly. Like a tuxedo or like a prince.

He thought and began sketching him into an elven warrior.

"Yes...perfect!" He raised his arms for victory, but immediately dropped the flash light onto his head.

"Ow!...gosh chicken turds that hurts!"

The bell rang after that, he got up from the ground and peeked out of the key hole.

There was alot of people surrounding the hallway.

The poor redhead couldn't see a thing.

He wouldn't believe he would get out of here by the end of the day.

Jonathan's POV (45 minutes ago)

Im feeling very worried about Sherwin...he hasn't messaged me since I gotten here.

I hope he's not sick as well...

I never felt like this...

I had a dream where me and Sherwin went all the way...man it was beautiful...

That will be us one day...

I have a big surprise for him during lunch... And also some bad news...

End of Pov

Jonathan was sketching a little Sherwin on his composition book for boredom, ignoring the students presentations, all he could think about is his Sherbert.

He developed a daydream.

[[Day dream]]

He sees the door open and sees Sherwin come inside late.

"Im sorry sir...I overslept.." Said the redhead.

"Well where's your tardy card?" The teacher glares.

Sherwin looked over at Jonathan, blushes that he knew he is in trouble.

"I-I have it.." He gave it to the teacher and walked down to his desk.

Jonathan grabbed his hand and Sherwin made a cute little squeak.

"D-daddy.." He whimpered softly.

That honestly made the Latino smirk.

"Come sit on my lap baby~." He said in a deep tone, making his tomato boy pout more.

"Y-yes daddy.."  Sherwin went to sit on his lap.

"Am I being punished for being late?" He asked him softly and rubbed his chest.

"You worry me, you deserve a spanking~."

Sherwin turns red and giggles softly.

*WHIP*

[[End od Daydream]]

Jonathan jumped from his seat and looked up to see the teacher looking down at him.

"There's no day dreaming in this classroom Jonathan...if you don't listen you'll be in detention..." The teacher demands.

"Y-yes sir..." The brunette said and sat up straight.

Until the bell rang, everyone walked out of the class, and Jonathan heads out last.

When he went out to his next class, he was grabbed by the arm and pulled over inside the boy's bathroom.

"Ai! ow! Watch it..."

"Sorry...I didn't mean to.."

Jonathan looked up at the guy and eyes widen. "D-Darren?"

The blonde boy nodded.

"What do you want? Pick on me?..throw me in the trash? Is Sherwin in the trash?!" He shouted, showing anger which was surprising for Darren.

"N-no...look Im sorry that happened...I didn't wanna do it in the first place..." Darren admits and scratched the back of his neck.

Jonathan raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "What do you mean?.."

"I know your looking for Sherwin...I know where he is...you see, Sunny told me and Vinny to put Sherwin in the janitors room and lock him there..."

Jonathan clutches his fist and looked up

"Yes...Im trying to find the keys...but Sunny has them..."

"Why can't we tell the principal about this?"

"Sunny will always be with the principal..."

Jonathan sighs and bites his lips "is there another way?..."

Darren scratched his chin and gasped.

"I have an idea!!"

To be Continued.

Sorry another cliffhanger 😂😂