Chapter 7: First Date gone wrong

The next morning felt bright. Sherwin's alarm went off, but he ends up going back to sleep.

"Mmm 10 more minutes..." he mumbled in his sleep.
Then his head hits him, he's gotta meet Jonathon, his now "boyfriend" at the park.

(Sherwin's POV)

Oh god! I forgot I have to meet up witg Jonathon, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair, because I'm too lazy to shower today,
besides my hair is fine I guess.
After I did that, I walked to my bedroom and try to find something nice to wear. So I picked out a green plaid sweater, blue jeans and a black undershirt.
Wow, my first date with Jonathon.
I walked to check on my phone. Suddenly, I saw a message from Jonathon, it reads

❤️Jonathon❤️: Oye Chica, its me, I'll see you at the park around 11:30am 😘

When I saw the emoji, aww, now I wanna kiss him more. I need to calm down. I check the time, and it's about 10:49am.
I went downstairs to make something. I made myself some waffles with sliced oranges to the side.
After so, I walked back upstairs to get my bag and important needs to bring with me. Then I walked out.

It's a nice day, it may not be summer, still chilly.. I always bring my sunscreen with me at all times, and a hat. I don't wanna get another sun burn like last summer I went to a water park with my family...
My mom called me red hot tomato for the rest of summer, my peeled skin went away sooner, I don't want it to happen again.

I felt like a snake crawling out of old skin.

(End of Pov)

Sherwin walked to the park, but was waiting for another text from Jonathon.

After for a nice long walk to the park, he looked around, to see if he arrived.

But it looks like he isn't here yet. Was he too early?
So he ran up to the swing set and sat down.

He looked at the message on his phone...still no message from Jonathon.
He waited for the next 2 minutes, just swings slowly, seeing a couple walking with their dogs, and kids playing super heroes at the playground.

He heard a beep from his phone, he saw that it was a message. He reads it through.

❤️Jonathon❤️: hey chica, I'm sorry, but I can't go out today...

This made Sherwin feel a little upset, but he will except his apology. Then he heard another beep.

❤️Jonathon❤️: but how about you come over to my place? Me and my papi can pick you up

Sherwin turned red, feeling like going to his boyfriends home for the first time. His heart raced and texted him.

Sherwin: that sounds fun, I'm at the park.

Sends...

❤️Jonathon❤️: sweet! We'll be there in a few minutes. Love you

Sherwin smiles sweetly like a dork, like he's falling in love for the first time. So he began to swing, waiting.

Maybe his family will be nice people.

To be continued.

Sorry this was short, but the next chapter will get better >w<
Also I wanna thank you all for enjoying reading my adorable Fanfiction of In a HeartBeat.