Sherwin x Jonathan HP Crossover (Final Part)

Warning: There's gonna be a little steamy at the end. It's still PG-13. Like Fault in the Stars PG-13.

_____________________________________

The yule ball is finally today for the young witches and wizards.

Sherwin on the other hand, feels absolutely nervous for his first time going.

His mom sent him a very nice dress robe for a dance, its more of a scottish style dress robe. Lets just say he sure does look fabulous.

He's almost done buttoning up, but he is having trouble with his bowtie. He looked around for someone to help him.

"Hey uh Ralph?" He asked the brunette.

"Yeah Sherwin?" Ralph replied back.

Sherwin looks down "c-can you help me fix my bowtie, please?" He asked.

Ralph looked at his messy and not done correctly. So he fixed it up.

"There we go."

Sherwin looked back to the mirror, seeing how smooth and organized his bowtie looks now.

"Wow...thanks Ralph!" Sherwin said to him with a smile.

"No problem! Now...lets go!"

Ralph grabs his arm and went out of their common room and down to the grand hall, awaiting to be inside the ball.

Sherwin looked around the place.
It looks absolutely stunning, all covered in Christmas decorations and floating candles surrounding the halls.

Sherwins POV

I feel like Im in a enchanted version of Hogwarts, it is truly magical.

I wonder if Jonathon would be around....

Or what if....he dished me...

I thought for a second...Im trying to be positive, just don't be negative...

And of POV

"Sherwy!" The redhead hunched back, feeling someone hopped on his shoulders.

"B-Bloody hell Luci You scared me!" He said with a fright.

"Oops..sorry." She got off and dusted her beautiful teal dress.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Sherwin complimented the ravenette.

"Aww thanks, so do you Sherwin." Luci giggles and sees Ralph with a gazing face landing at her.

"Um..Ill see you in the ball, Im gonna go find the bathroom." Luci swifter away from the awkwardness.

"Man she is beautiful." Ralph said

Sherwin chuckles under his coat.

Until he felt a soft touch on his hand, he turned his head and turns red.

"Hey Sherwin."

It was Jonathan.

In a black dress robe, a very neat bowtie, leathery black slacks, and slick hair.

//basically like what Harry or Cedric wore.

When Sherwin looks down with shyness, just how Jonathan looks.

"J-jonathan!" He gulped and sees Ralph walking away with that evil smirk.

Damn it Ralph...

Sherwin then felt something on his chest, seeing his crush pin a flower on his coat. "There." He said softly.