2

all the avengers were still asleep but Peter and Lexi were getting ready for school. Lexi was casually dressed with her hair thrown up in a bun and Peter was also dressed casually. He came down to breakfast and Lexi was already there sketching out designs for something. 

"hey Lexi what you doing" Peter said grabbing a piece of toast. "oh i forgot you could see me erm I'm working on an upgrade for your suit actually." She continued to sketch. "can i see?" "i guess" she slid the little notebook over and he flicked through it but a particular design caught his eye. it was his first suit and a date a couple weeks before Germany. "you made my first suit?"        "yeah i did it was my idea actually" "really!" she nodded a slight blush growing on her face.

 "that's so cool do you make suits often?" "i mean i have only really been doing your suits recently but i work on dad's and i have fixed Bucky's arm before. you did a really good job designing his arm by the way i just added touch receptors" it was Peter's turn to blush "uh thanks so is that why Bucky was poking everyone and everything last month?" "yeah sorry bout that" Lexi laughed and looked at the clock. "Gah Peter we are going to miss the bus!" "too late"

"i was hoping it wouldn't come to this give me your hand" she stretched her hand out for Peters he touched it and they were both enveloped in air. "so this means we are invisible" said Lexi poking the bubble around them. "okk and why did we go invisible?" "so that we aren't late"

Lexi gripped Peter and there bags and flew into an air current lets just say they arrived about fifteen minutes early. they landed on the ground behind the bushes and both reappeared. 

"there we aren't late" both sat up and brushed themselves down. "Peter if you want to talk just think my name ok?" Peter nodded and watched Lexi disappear.

Lexi's Pov

Peter looked a bit sad when i vanished so i gave him a push "I'm still here dummy" he smiled "just dont shove me again" "Ok i will shove flash instead" Peter watched as Flash tumbled over the threshold. "so its you who does that to him?" "yeah there aren't any other invisible students" 

he chuckled then the bell rang and we ran to class. the first lesson was chemistry and we were supposed to be doing an experiment but the Bunsen burner wasn't lighting. "Ugh this darn thing wont light" Peter sat down. i smiled and a small flame appeared above my hand and jumped to the Bunsen. Peter grinned "thanks Lexi" "no problem Peter"  peter was muttering to himself then flash started mocking him "awh is parker talking to his invisible partner" i chuckled before becoming extremely serious i jumped into flashes head

"yes he is talking to me you idiot if you say anything then i will get rather angry" i was almost satisfied with the shocked look on flashes face almost. i added some hairspray to his eyebrows he then lent over the Bunsen burner and one caught on fire. before it could cause too much damage i put out the fire "dont mess with Parker Flash or it will be your head next" i said in flashes head with a sickly sweet tone. Flash looked worried and nodded before continuing

"that was you wasn't it Lex" Peter Muttered "what could you possibly mean" i replied in an innocent tone. "Lex dont play dumb i know it was you" "so what if it was he deserved it" "chill girl its fine you are acting like Tony" "well he is my dad" "yeah ok that makes sense" i smiled even though he couldn't see it. he had finally called Dad Tony which is what he had been trying to achieve with Peter for almost a year. 

when chemistry ended it was PE i allowed Peter to see me no one else could though. He saw me and came over "i can see you you know that" "yeah i figured out a way to make it so that anyone who is looking for me can see me plus they have to know my name why?" "well erm my best friend Ned Kind of hacked my camera which i have to wear cause your dad said so and found out who you are" "well that's ok as long as he doesn't tell anyone else" Peter nodded "can you come meet him he is bugging me" 

i gave him a stern look but agreed. a few moments later i walked over to where Ned was holding Peters feet while he effortlessly did sit ups. "Peter you might want to make that look harder" i said as i sat next to the pair of boys. "fine" he slowed down a lot Ned looked confused "oh Ned Lexi is here" he smiled "where?" 

"peter does he know I'm a stark?" "no i dont think so" "tell him" "Ned her full name is Lexi Willow Stark" Ned's eyes widened when i materialized in the empty space.

 "hi" i smiled at him. "Lexi this is Ned, Ned this is Mr. Starks daughter Lexi" "nice to meet you Ned" i smiled and went over to a mat and started doing gymnastics while everyone did the exercises. the boys were watching sulkily because i got to do my own thing because i didn't exist. I was a little more athletic than Peter well spiderman but that's Peter.

i grinned at the guys who looked grumpy. i came over you guys realize i can just make it look like you are doing that and you can come over and do whatever. Peter perked up "so i can do gymnastics with you but it will look like Ned and I are still doing sit ups?" "exactly just do a few more then i can loop you and make you two vanish" a small glow surrounded them for about half a second "ok you guys are on loop the boys stood up and saw themselves doing the work.

 "that's so cool dude" Ned went and sat down with his laptop on the ground. Peter dashed over to the mats and started warming up. Obviously i had watched him train with the others before but only in videos. he started doing basic gymnastics like rolls and jumps, so i came over and joined in for a bit we didn't notice we were dancing/ doing rather complicated flips in sync until we stopped and Ned started clapping "guys i got that all on video!" he showed us the video we were in sync but we weren't trying to be.

 "well that's interesting who knew we could do that" i said sending the video to myself and Peter before handing it back to Ned "so what would happen if we actually did a routine?" Ned interrupted "you saying this wasn't practiced" Peter and I shook our heads. we were interrupted when the teacher shouted to stop so i pushed Peter and Ned into the loop and they started looking for me but i cut the connection i couldn't keep so many people in without a break.