5

A loud cheer resonated from downstairs making me jump and fall off the bed, Peter poked his head over the edge grinning "well that is one way to ruin the mood"  I nodded and stood up with a hand from Peter "lets go see what on earth they are making such a noise about"

Peter and I walked downstairs side by side to find that Steve and Bucky turned out to be soulmates as did Vision and Wanda, Wanda and Vision was expected the two had been dating but Bucky and Steve "Dad how did you get them to kiss?" I said wandering up behind him with Peter.

"we may or may not have gotten Thor to do the get help maneuver but directly at Steve and they landed on top of each other and kissed by mistake" I laughed as the others smiled.

Steve and Bucky were cuddled up next to eachother under fluffy blankets while the other two confirmed couples sat together. 

I looked up at Peter nervously watching for his reaction to everyone he smiled and looked at me meeting my eyes and blushing.

"Oi Kid that's my daughter!" Tony exclaimed "I know Mr. Stark I know" dragging his eyes away from me and to his feet "actually look at her all you like she isn't your soulmate" Tony said calmly both Peter and I looked down at our feet.

Wanda fell of the sofa probably having read one of our minds she sat on the floor mouth agape "you- they- what?" she said looking between us "Wanda what is it?" Tony said nervously looking down at Wanda she simply pointed at us and stated "Soulmates" Tony looked at us eyes wide "is it true?" I sighed "that's what we think who knows really though?" 

Tony grinned "go on then are you" Peter turned to me hesitantly I smiled reassuring him slightly as I put my arms round his neck encircling us in a bubble Tony looked annoyed as he could no longer see us.

Peter tucked one of my loose curls behind my ear before smiling softly allowing his hand to rest on my cheek I looked up toward him "we dont have to do this" I reassured, He nodded "no we dont but the suspense is killing me"

There was a mischievous twinkle in his eyes  as he looked down at me "Do you want it to be me?" I asked he just had a sudden force of confidence and kissed me quickly. It was very gentle and quick. 

He looked down at his toes embarrassed "I'm sorry Lexi I dont kno-"  I cut him off by kissing him the full rainbow spectrum reappearing in our vison.

He pulled away and smiled "It is you" "Yep now you're stuck with me Pete" I gasped as the bubble vanished from around us and my chest started to glow.

Peter and I still had interlocked hands as both of us floated up into the air involuntarily. Light blinded both of us but extreme power was flowing through the both of us.

Tony could see his two favorite kids lift into the air his daughter glowing the pair seemed to not be in control. Then Peter started to glow as well and the room gasped and the majority of the avengers hands flew up to their eyes. 

They could see Peter and Lexi eyes aglow, hair flowing surrounded by the golden white light so much for secret identities well for Peter at least. The pair crumpled to the floor in each others arms - Unmoving.

Tony dropped beside them "Friday check vitals" "I'm sorry Tony" Friday responded............

A/N: Not the end and i am so sorry for not updating sooner fracturing a wrist puts back the writing process a whole lot hopefully i can get back on track a little.