7

Lexi sat up from where she was lying on her bed her guitar twanging slightly as the sheets moved. She stretched and sighed "wow lucky its not really that hard to find your soulmate" she rubbed her temples to try and wake up a little bit after all everyone was meeting downstairs. 

there was a tap on her door "come in!" familiar brown curls poked around the door revealing Peter "hi Peter!" he came over and sat down on the bed carefully placing the guitar to the side "hi lex whats got you so frazzled" he chuckled eyeing her slightly disheveled appearance 

"oh you know just had a really weird dream" he nodded "care to share" she smiled "no i dont think i will" she said kissing him on the nose making him blush profusely "c'mon Peter we gotta get to the meeting" she said grabbing his hand before yanking him out the room "lex i may be strong but im not that strong" he yelled as he flew through the doorway.

"whoops sorry Pete" she said turning and brushing him down "you okay?" he nodded grumbling slightly.

they popped through the doors and everyone had already arrived "ah here are the love birds thanks for blessing us with your late presence" Tony said in a grand voice making a show of it "we were fashionably late Dad and yes you have been blessed by our divine presence" Tony rolled his eyes he always forgot that his daughter inherited his sass. "right down to business" 

he tapped a small button at his end and up popped the fire monster from Lexi's dream.

"aww crap here we go again" Lexi sighed before whacking her head down onto the table in front of her gaining a few laughs from around the table.

A/N: hello everyone! thank you so so so much for reading this book honestly if you got this far congratulations you survived my insanity, if you aren't a writer you wont understand how damn much i appreciate you all it crazy that in only a few months hundreds of people have read my writing Thank you again,

hope you have a really great day/night!

love 

⭐ Stardust ⭐