4

Lexi Pov

Peter and I arrived back at the compound but came through the living room window which was ajar. as we came through we heard shouting from Tony and Pepper was here.

"thank goodness you to are ok go to Tony now and have you lost color?" Peter and I nodded. "I'm Sorry but good news your Dad and I are soulmates so we can see color" "ok Mum and thank goodness" she chuckled "go!"

We walked up behind Tony who was ranting about where we could of gone and that we could have died.

Everyone was trying not to laugh while Bucky was grinning as he saw my suit which was obviously like his apart from the evident high stark tech.

Tony spun and his hand flew to his chest and he grabbed us into a hug "thank goodness you two are ok" "we wont be if you suffocate us!" i wheezed "oh yes sorry petal" he said releasing us we took a deep breath before sitting down.

"OK Lex how does this work?" 

"Well I'll tell you the basics shall I?" Everyone leaned in in anticipation.

"So this curse is brought about by the defeat of an elemental. This one is the soulmate curse which gives you three chances to find the one" I pointed to my arm which now had three large black lines on my wrist "then you die, unfortunately you actually have to kiss someone to know it is not a sight thing. luckily this is one of the better ones and only one curse can be put on any one planet"

"is there any way to remove it?" asked Tony "One"

Everyone grinned "well how do we do it we can get right on it" said Tony grinning but his face dropped at my expression. "what is it Lex?" i sighed "i- well" Peter took my hand and rubbed circles on the back of my hand "You have to use the gem of the fifth"

 "How do we get it?" asked Nat. 

Peter covered his mouth having worked it out "no Lex you can't" I turned to him he had tears in his eyes "Peter I can and I will if I must"

 "what are you guys talking about?" asked Tony confused "Dad I am the fifth" Tony looked confused "but where is your gem?" i sighed and tapped over my heart with my left hand. "Still not getting it" said Tony.

 "Tony! The fifth Gem is Lexi's heart!" Exclaimed Peter exasperatedly. "so that means-" I nodded "yeah Dad the only way to undo this is to kill me and take my heart or at least thats something like what the riddle said" Peter frowned. 

"what was the exact riddle?" I frowned and recited

the fifth must dance harmoniously they Must heal                                                                                                 and to save what has been taken                                                                                                                                   Allow another to kill or steal                                                                                                                                             their gift

Everyone looked confused while Peter put his head on his hands thinking through it he gasped "Hey Lex what if the allowing another to steal your heart was metaphorical and you have to find your soulmate?"

I thought it over "it fits doesn't it" he nodded and the others were watching us oddly. before Steve spoke up "guys where did you go and where have all your injuries gone?" 

"It was really odd Lexi made skin contact with me when i helped her up and we both just healed and we went dancing on this really cool singing lake somewhere in space" 

I listened to his words "wait a minute dance, heal, harmony sounds a little familiar"  Peter and I came to the same conclusion at the same time and turned to each other jaws dropped slightly. Everyone was confused when Peter and I ran off.

We met up after both showering and changing. "So your my soulmate huh?" he asked cautiously "it would seem so but we can't be sure yet" He nodded before fiddling with the hem of his hoodie "are you disappointed?" I looked up and saw him in his insecure state.

I put my hand on his ankle as we were sitting cross legged face to face. "hey look at me" He looked up and smiled slightly "what do you see?" "I see the kindest bravest prettiest girl i know" He blushed even though it was all grey it was still obvious. "well you know what I see when I look at you?" He shook his head "the most helpful smart and cute boy I have ever laid eyes on" 

He looked up again "really?" "yes really" "i meant what I said too" he blushed more turning a slightly darker grey.

"You know i never believed in liking people the moment you met them but when I met you and saw your hazel eyes i just I dont know my heart just sorta melted"

"when I saw you come through that door in that science hoodie I just might as well have dissolved I think my heart was stunned into silence" 

We were very close it was sort of nerve wracking being so close to someone I love so much and was my destined soulmate (who was born to steal my heart it still took took time but I am positive he will) but also that we are Spiderman and Ember.

We were sitting almost nose to nose on the bed just staring into each others eyes in greyscale i could feel his warm breath on my cheeks and see the blush on his cheeks along with the playful twinkle in his eyes.

I wonder what is going through his head at this point in time i really wish i knew but i can't read minds so that wont happen maybe he will tell me later.

I sighed happily resting my forehead on his and chuckling "how am I so Lucky?" I asked "The real question is my love how did i get so lucky?" I grinned at him and he smiled back. we sat  for a few more moments simply enjoying each others company. 

I smirked evilly "what I would give to see your hazel eyes again" He realized what I was saying "what  would you give to see them?" I leant towards him slightly and he too came closer.