3

Lexi lay in Bed she was wide awake yet in bed. Everyone was out on a mission apart from Peter who hadn't come home from patrol. 

She checked her phone just as it pinged it was a message from Peter

Help! Please I need back up and well yeah everyone is out of town

I switched on the news there was a beast of flames (not the elementals from Far From Home) It looked like a man but huge the flame had engulfed the area and Peter was swinging around trying his best to get people out the way but his webs had no effect.

I am coming but I do have to warn Dad

She sent a text to Tony who recognized the situation and said that it was ok to be a superhero as long as she had a mask on. 

Lexi grinned and jumped out of bed and ran down to her lab where her suit was waiting

Lexi grinned as she easily slipped into the pliable leather that had been inspired by Bucky's suit and plaited her hair grinning.

Lexi flew out of the window prepared to bring herself into this fight as the blazing new superhero in Queens.

A pale blue flame appeared out of no where. was it another monster. No its a person. A girl masked. 

Lexi Pov

I lit myself like a torch recognizing one of the beasts that had been built from the same magic i gained my powers from I landed before it in bright blue flames everything seemed frozen as the crowds watched.

The monster recognized me well no my power. It turned and towered over me, i understood all the signals it wanted this planet for its own this was the beast that took the  sun. I stared it down but it didn't back up evidently it didn't notice the fact that I had the powers of his brothers.

The crowd watched as I rose up to the monster's eye height hair flowing like water in the air. I decided to call on the water element for this situation. Peter had noticed me and sent me a thumbs up so I gave him one back. 

I observed the terrain i didn't want anymore injured let alone deaths this had to be done as efficiently as possible. I allowed myself be engulfed by the power i concentrated on the heart of the beast and became brighter than a star before hurling myself into the beasts chest. 

The flame surrounded my it was more powerful than I had anticipated but not powerful enough. I allowed water and Ice to grow into the glowing Orb that was its heart. It began to turn black and fade i was falling surely this would kill me.

Wait not falling anymore, thank god Peter caught me "Hi" i coughed there was a crowd around us. Probably concerned about if I was dead or not, "Hey you ok?" he wrapped his arms around me honestly a much needed hug. "just about what about you?" I looked at him he was burnt quite badly and had a gash in his leg, I surveyed myself i had almost  the same injuries as him.

"Um good I guess, what's your superhero name cause we can't get out of questions?" I looked over to the street and a glowing ash landed on my palm i smiled even though he couldn't see "Ember" He chuckled "alright Ember you good to stand?" He stood up and reached out a hand which I grabbed and hoisted myself to my feet as the ripped glove of my suit came into contact with his skin there was an odd glow and he began to heal as did I.

He peered at my healing cuts "what does that mean?" I dropped to my knees hoping this wasn't the case. "its a curse the flame cursed us with it's dying breath it's a curse that can't be undone" He fidgeted nervously "and this curse what does it do?" "in a matter of hours everyone will loose all color in their  vision until they Kiss or do something more intimate with their soulmate"

He stood a little stunned "do we tell everyone?" "i mean it is our duty to" I stood again and we turned to the waiting reporters who began taking photos and asking questions.

I waved them down "Hello  everyone I'm Ember. That there is something called an elemental" I cast my hands into the air creating a large display of the four and each with a crystal.

"these are the elemental crystals each has an eternal choice attached either have the planet and yourselves destroyed or a curse" 

there was a mumble as i reached my hand out a red crystal flew into my palm "this stone has put an unbreakable curse on our planet" 

I shuddered and they started asking "what is it mam?" "you see it is not the worst this is the second easiest curse you can get" I sighed and looked to Peter for support he put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed circles  on my back with his thumb which was comforting.

"In the next hour all people will loose the color of their vision until they kiss their soulmate cheesy I know but the problem is if you kiss someone that is not your soulmate or family it takes away a life. you only have three lives and after that well you die"

I turned to Peter who was now breathing hard the crowd was in uproar. Of course his senses it's an overload. I waved goodbye to the reporters and flew up into space with Peter we were in a bubble it was completely silent.

He immediately calmed and brought his hands away from his ears. I pulled him into a hug as he calmed further and opened his eyes "woah" he  gasped as he saw earth from this view "beautiful isn't it?" I smiled at his expression. "it's amazing" he was staring google eyed.

"I just wanted to show you something before you know we dont see color anymore" I was slightly choked up as I guided the bubble across the universe to the place I loved most. 

"close your eyes" I whispered as we approached he did so. I pulled the bubble into the space he gasped when he felt his feet touch ground. This planet was pure silence and beauty there was simply calm there was a forest and grass with a waterfall. the waterfall sung a light pinging tune from the top you could see completely unknown stars.

"OK open" He gasped as his eyes met the view "it's amazing are we still in space" "yes Peter this is still space look" i guided him to the edge of the water and stepped on it. rather than sinking into the liquid it pinged. "Come dance with me?" I held out a hand and he laughed as the lake pinged beneath his feet as we began to dance gently the water began to play a melody.

"Never heard it play this harmoniously before usually it is playing my song and a different one of its own" I smiled as he spun me and the lake jingled. We danced for ages until i let out a deep breath.

I opened my eyes and the bright colors had faded to greyscale. "Pete open your eyes" He opened them "oh this is so" "dark" I allowed a red flame to engulf my hand it was still grey. A tear slipped down my cheek. "Hey Lex look at me" I turned to him he was super hot in black and white. "At least your still beautiful in black and white" "Took the words right outta my mouth Pete" I smiled "come one we gotta get back everyone will flip and I  am the only one who knows anything about this" "yeah I wish we could stay here forever though" "me too Pete Me too"