6

Tony was frantically waving his arms about "no no I cant loose you both no" He sat sobbing on the floor next to his daughter and the boy he thought of as his son.

 "Why?-" he asked putting his head on his knees "Why?" Pepper came and crouched next to Tony tears streaming down her own face "hey Tony we're going to be ok, They're at peace now" 

Tony shook his head but stood slowly and wrapped his arms around Pepper both comforting each other. 

The Avengers were in shock but Thor spoke up "did the young ones know of their- fate?" He asked cautiously Tony looked back to the two they looked calm peaceful their hands interlocked and eyes closed he looked closely at their hands a small white piece of paper poked from between their fingertips.

He slowly reached for the paper pulling it from their stone cold hands, he slowly unfolded it two words were on the paper One word In Peter's unruly scrawl and one in Lexi's neat cursive 

𝒲𝑒    𝒦𝓃ℯ𝓌

Tony dropped the paper to the floor once he had read it a look of horror on his face "they Knew" a few Avengers gasped hands flying over their mouths. 

a voice rung in everyone's heads "Read the damn piece of Paper out loud!"  That was Lexi's voice Pepper looked startled but reached down to the paper and held it in a shaking hand before slowly speaking "We      Knew"   

  Immediately a glow began to radiate from Peter and Lexi causing Pepper to stumble back.

The light slowly engulfed the pair which made the whole room glow the two flew up into the air golden sparks flying their hair floated as if it was in water ribbons of gold flew through the air then suddenly they both fell back to the floor.

there was a moment of pure silence before there was a gasp and both bolted upright breathing heavily "Never doing that again" said Lexi falling back down Peter took a deep breath "I dont recommend" he said falling down beside Lexi.

A few Avengers chuckled while Tony smiled down at the pair who had now fallen into a rather deep sleep curled up together on the floor.