Chapter 2

In the morning Seonghwa and San go over everything they learned last night, making sure everything matches.

No San didn't tell Seonghwa he's taking Wooyoung out for dinner.

In the evening San quickly showers and puts his clothes on, straightening the wrinkles and taking his keys, wallet and phone and going downstairs to the garage (he left a note for Seonghwa).

Impatiently waiting in his car, San calls Wooyoung's number. The phone rings for a few minutes then the youngers voice comes through.

"Hi,"

"Hi to you too."

San laughs, starting the engine and driving out of the garage to the main road.

"Are you still up for dinner?"

"Yes I am. Just getting ready," San can hear the ruffling of clothes in the background, the younger either changing or picking his clothes.

"Have a place in mind?"

"My apartment?" Wooyoung suggests. "I haven't cooked anything though."

San chuckles. "Just order pizza and wine."

"Chicago pizza and red wine?"

"Yeah, let's go with that. Just give me your address."

Wooyoung gives him his address then hangs up, most likely going to order. San arrives in front of a large penthouse, parking his car in the parking lot and exiting out, walking to the front door and knocking on the door.

A minute later Wooyoung opens the door, the younger dressed similarly to him.

Wooyoung laughs seeing his outfit and lets him in, closing the door and leading him to the large spacious living room

"Did you dress like that on purpose?"

"No, I always dress like this."

Wooyoung chuckles and shakes his head, telling him  to sit down and make himself comfortable while he gets the good and their drinks. San does that, spotting pictures of Wooyoung and Hongjoong with two unfamiliar males all over the living room.

Wooyoung soon returns with their pizza and wine, setting everything on the coffee table and sitting across him. Soon they start eating, talking and chatting about everything that comes to their mind.

San volunteers to wash the dishes and Wooyoung declines. San raises an eyebrow, cornering the Omega until his back hits the kitchen counter. Wooyoung raises an eyebrow as well, silently challenging him to make a move. San does that, smashing their mouths together and pulling the younger closer to him.

San picks him up in his arms, licking into his mouth. "Bedroom?" He rasps out.

"First door on your right in the hallway."