Walks and a retro diner

Me and Claire had successfully snuck out of the house and were walking, the night was peaceful, there were lots of stars in the sky and it was the perfect temperature. All is quiet until Claire starts talking.

Claire: "I'm so hungry, I haven't had anything to eat wanna go grab dinner?"

Y/n: "I'm starving as well, I wouldn't mind"

You guys chat about random stuff 

Claire: "Where do you wanna eat?"

Y/n: "Anywhere I don't mind"

Claire: "Y/n pick, I know your thinking of somewhere"

Y/n: "How'd you know- I don't mind"

Claire: "Y/n just tell me"

You both start laughing 

Y/n: "I heard there was a retro diner and I wanted to go there"

Claire: "Sounds like a place I'd want to visit, let's go"

And you guys walk there cracking jokes, laughing and talking, you finally get there it's brightly lit up with neon lights and it looks like something from the 90's. You and Claire enter in awe and wait to be seated. After about a minute of waiting, a waitress comes over and gets you seated and gets your drinks and starters. It's very empty in here.

Y/n: "I'm so glad your here and I'm so sorry"

Claire: "I'm glad to be here and why are you sorry?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry for everything.."

You start getting tears eyed and Claire comes over to hug you

Claire: "Hey.. hey don't cry, you've done nothing wrong and even if you ever did anything I'd still love you"

You chuckle through tears and Claire wipes your eyes and goes back to her seat opposite you, you order your food and are eating and chatting. Out of the blue two girls come into the diner and one waves at Claire and comes over and with her is..

Y/n: "OH MY GOD LIZZIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Lizzie: "OH MY GOD Y/N I COULD ASK YOU AND CLAIRE THE SAME THING"

Claire and the other girl are just as confused as you both 

Claire: "Hey Marie, I didn't know you were here"

Marie: "Hey Claire I didn't know you were here as well"

Lizzie: "Well you've introduced me to Claire and obviously I already know you y/n, so let me introduce you to-"

Y/n: "OH MY GOD I RECOGNISE HER WAIT WAIT THATS GIRL IN RED OH MY GOD!"

Lizzie: "Y/N WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD WE ARE INSIDE SHUT UP YOU RAT"

Claire and Marie: "You both we're definitely meant to be friends"

And they both chuckle at you and Lizzie, you stand up and go over to Claire and do that annoying thing that messes up her hair and everyone just starts laughing including Claire.

 Claire: "Y/n chill out I'm doing that to you next"

Y/n: "Oop I'm sorry don't come for me"

So you go back to your seat, Marie and Lizzie are still standing beside yours and Claire's table

Lizzie: "Budge up y/n"

You budge up and say to her jokingly

Y/n: "Excuse me? Did I say you could sit here?"