Chapter 2

Hours after the Kaiju attack, Gipsy Danger was found on the shores of Anchorage. Still alive but barely. Gipsy somehow was able to make it there before she had collapsed, blacking out. She was brought back to base for repairs, her left arm had been torn off along with a hole through the left side of her chest. They would able too fix those things but the thing that wasn't able to be fixed was her face.

They repaired her face as best they could but most of the damage was unfix able. Three long claw marks were left on the right side of her face, from the top of her forehead to bottom of her cheek. And they were unsure if she would be able to see out of her right eye ever again, they wouldn't truly know tell Gipsy woke up. But Gipsy had slipped into a coma and they had no clue when she'd wake up

After that day, everything changed.

~5 year's later~

(i didn't want to type the meeting so watch the video)

Stacker P. POV.

After the meeting I sent out the order, I then walked out and onto a platform looking down at the Jaeger that stood in a supporter across from me. Gipsy's chest slowly rose and fell as she breathed softly, most had lost hope on her awaking up. But I haven't, I knew she was still fighting. In the meeting they had also mentioned if Gipsy didn't wake up soon, at the end of six months they'll take her offline.

I sighed as I looked at her "I know you're fighting Gipsy but you need to wake up and soon." I then watched as the people came and got Gipsy Danger ready to be transported. They put her helm it on before they took her away, I would follow after I went to take care of some business.

Striker Eureka's POV.

( i don't know how to writ for an Australia 0-o, so lets see how i do)

I stood in my room as I laid in my bed, it was ordered that the remaining Jeagers be transported to the front lines. There was only three of us left, I sighed as I got up and walked out of the room to see what the others were up too. I found Cherno Alpha and Crimson Typhoon in the main area talking to their human partners and to each other.

"Look who decided too join in on the fun." Crimson spoke up as I walked over too them, Cherno turned over to look at me. "Striker Eureka, I've heard a lot about u kid." Cherno was the oldest Jaeger here, I glared slightly as he called me a kid "I've heard many things about you. But I ain't no kid mate and I wouldn't call me that again." I heard Crimson chuckle slightly as he watched us, Cherno just stared back at me.

"I meant no disrespect." Cherno said as he kept his gaze, I nodded as I looked at them. "What ya'll talkin' bout anyways?" I asked as I stood in front of them, Crimson leaned on the platform his human partners were on. "There's a roomer that there's another Jaeger coming here." I tiled my head slightly "Who? I thought we were all that was left." I added as I looked at him.

Cherno chuckled slightly, I looked up at him "Have you ever heard of Gipsy Danger?" I nodded "Ya I heard a thing or two bout the guy." Crimson was about to say something before some of the humans started to rush past. "Hey let's check it out." Crimson said as he walked around us and followed, I looked up at Cherno as he turned to follow. I sighed as I followed after them, we all then entered the repairing bay.

I walked in an looked around, my eyes quickly landing on one of the supporters. A Jaeger was settled into it, breathing lightly "What happen too him?" I asked one of the humans on the over pass next to the Jaeger. They looked at me "Gipsy Danger was in an accident a long time ago and was put into a coma. And she isn't a 'him' Striker Eureka." I stared at them in shock under my helmet, I quickly looked back to the Jaeger.

"Gipsy Danger's a chick?" I asked aloud.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.