Yandere! Overhaul

You quickly ran, trying to be as quiet as possible, so that he wouldn't find you. You couldn't let him find you. 

You were running, looking for someplace to hide, any place. You saw a cabinet, yes! You could hide in there! You quickly climbed into the thing & closed the door. It was a tight squeeze, but you could manage. You could hear footsteps coming, oh no. You gasped before clasping your hand over your mouth. You were breathing heavily, which wasn't making your situation any better. 

You heard the door creak open, which sent chills down your back. "Y/nnnnnnn~ Where are you~? You can't hide from me, you know that." He said as he walked in, looking for you. He didn't see you, right? 

He slowly stalked around the room, blood dripping from his stained hands & clothes. He had killed your friends, right in front of you. Although that last part was an accident. 

Now, he was after you. He was going to kill you. At least, that's what you thought. He hummed as he stalked around the room, ever so slowly, to intimidate you? You didn't know. He slowly got closer to your hiding spot, which caused you to panic slightly, which caused you to breathe heavier. 

You shouldn't have done that. 

He seemed to have heard that, as he was getting closer with a purpose. Your eyes widened, this was it. He was going to find you, & kill you. You closed your eyes, hearing his footsteps so closely now. You opened your eyes as you saw his hand grab the top of the cabinet. 

He opened the door to find your shaking form. "Caught you~" He said with an evil glint in his golden eyes. "No, nonono..." You said as you teared up. He took your arm forcefully & pulled you out, the blood on his hands getting on your arm/sleeve. 

You closed your eyes, expecting him to kill you, but surprisingly, he never did. "W-Wha...?" You whispered as you opened your eyes. He sighed & grabbed something from his pocket. A needle. You whimpered & struggled against his grasp, but there was no way you were getting out of his death-like grip. 

"This will only hurt for a second, ok~?" He said softly as you cried. He then stabbed the needle into your arm as you flinched. You soon felt yourself getting tired, your eyes getting heavier. You saw him with an amused glint in his eyes, almost like he was smiling behind his mask, before you passed out, falling into his arms, like he always wanted. 

((Ya wanna hear something fun? 

I changed a few minor details, mainly about how this is an x reader & it has Overhaul, but, taking away an few of those things, I got a story- 

And, I submitted it for a horror writing thing in my school- 

So yea, this is now a thing people in my school will read-))