Abuse

((What is with me and this angst- 

Ok, so- 

This is basically, where the reader was in an abusive relationship before they met Overhaul, but they've never told him. So, today, he finds out about it-)) 

•°•Trigger Warning: This chapter has mentions of abuse & an abusive relationship, so- If that makes you uncomfortable, then please, skip this chapter- 

((Also, this is the first time I've written something with abuse & severe trauma, so, I'm sorry if I get anything wrong, I don't mean to make anything seem false, I'm sorry- Please correct me anywhere I'm wrong-)) 

You had quite a horrible past. Your ex, they abused you on the daily. Anytime you said something wrong, or broke something, you were hit, or beat repeatedly, depending on how mad they were or what you did. It got worse the more it went on. You had a kinda useless quirk, you could rewind time, but only to a few minutes back. So, in this situation, you had almost no way of fighting back. 

Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore. You gathered any money you could find for months, before using it to buy a plane ticket to Japan. You had always wanted to go to Japan, so why not? As soon as you got the ticket, you immediately packed all of the stuff you could & flew to Japan. You had enough money left over to buy a hotel room that would last you at least a month. You could get a job before then, right? 

Wrong. 

You never found a job, so, you were kicked out of the hotel. You had to live on the streets for a few days, until someone approached you. He was dressed quite nice, & from what you could tell, he was quite handsome too. 

He said he knew quite a lot about you, which sounded creepy to you, but.. He was, actually nice to you. He made you feel something you hadn't felt in a while. 

Kindness

He told you that you weren't worthless, and that you should "Join him.". Well, you had nowhere else to go, so... 

You joined his group. 

You were his, like, sort of sidekick?? You spent a lot of time with him, by his side, even more than Chrono. Which was saying a lot- He helped you train your quirk, to where you could use it to rewind longer periods of time. Instead of just minutes, you could rewind hours. Eventually weeks. Then months. 

But, he was still nice to you. It always made you feel something, but you couldn't quite tell what it was... 

Then it hit you. 

Love

You loved this man, although you were sure he didn't feel the same way. After all, you had only known each other for a few months. But, he shocked you by asking you out. Your response was a.. Hesitant "... Yes.". You were scared to start dating again, especially after what happened... Last time. 

But, you felt something different with him. You never felt any fear, just... Happiness. Something you hadn't felt in a long time. 

Until one day... 

You were being yourself, ever since living with Overhaul, you were much happier & laid-back. It was nice to not be scared of your every move, always feeling like you were walking on eggshells. You were just vibing to music, when you accidentally bumped into something. "Oop-" You squeaked when you felt your elbow hit something. You eyes widened when you realized you bumped into a vase. It was now wobbling back & forth, obviously about to fall. So, out of desperation, you tried to grab it to stop it from falling. But, you were so nervous, you just pushed it off even more. So...