Boy in the Bubble

((A little heads-up: I'm kinda in between fandoms right now, so this one shot is gonna be kinda, like, neutral?? like, there's no specific character that is in this, it's just gonna be a male character... With a few kinda references to a male reader, sorry gals & non binary pals- And everyone else- But they're not super noticable, so-)) 

(Also; this may have some references to the other current fandom I'm in, so heads up for that too-) 

It was 6:48, I was walking home, stepped to the gate & I'm all alone...  

You put your mask on, so no one could see your face. 

Then I covered up my face so that no one knows.. 

You walked for a while, taking the longest route to your house. 

I didn't want trouble; I'm the boy in the bubble 

You were walking with your head down, kicking a rock down the sidewalk. 

But then came trouble...

Your rock came bouncing back to you, which surprised you. You then saw the pair of shoes that looked too recognizable... 

 "Ay, look up, b¡tch!" 

Oh no. 

You were frozen. Was it him? Sh¡t, it probably was... 

You hesitantly looked up. Oh yeah, it was him. The kid who had been beating you up ever since you were young.  Sure, you were used to constantly being beat by him, but you still hated seeing his face. It made you sick. 

You backed away from him, still not wanting to be near him. He was disgusting, you honestly hated him. "Aw, you scared~? Well, you should be! You ready?" He asked, stepping towards you. You instinctively took a step back.  

Your heart was pumping, chest was screaming, mind was running, air was freezing, you could hear your heartbeat echoing inside your head. You put your hands up, before saying, 

"I'm ready for a fight."

He seemed somehow pissed off at this, usually you tried to fight back, but this time, you had given up. You didn't want to fight back, nor did you have the energy. He seemed pissed at this. He curled his hands up into a ball, before walking to you. He raised his fist, you not even flinching at this, before he brought it down onto your face, hard. 

Punch my face, do it cuz I like the pain.. 

You fell to the ground, before he grabbed you by the collar of your shirt/hoodie/othe & lifted you up. He began to yell insults & curses at you, trying to make this worse for you. Well, nothing was working. 

"Every time you curse my name, I know you want the satisfaction, it's not gonna happen.." You said, which seemed to make him incredibly mad. He threw you to the ground, before slamming his foot onto your chest. That definitely knocked the wind out of you. You coughed, before suddenly gasping. It hurt like a b¡tch, but you still stood your ground. 

"Knock me out, kick me when I'm on the ground, it's only gonna let you down.." You said in a voice that sounded very out of breath. He was now very pissed off, kicking you multiple times, before kneeling down to punch you more. Every punch & kick caused you to bleed, or at least left a mark. Damn, he's really going at it...