Chapter 4

Throughout the whole school day, Chloe had to fight herself to stay awake during all of her classes. Finally it was the end of the day and Chloe was walking to her locker. When Chloe reached her locker she spun in her combination and opened her locker. She opened up her binder to see what books she would need to complete her homework for tonight. Once again Chloe was creamed with homework, two nights in a row. 

Chloe was grabbing her Math and History textbook out of her locker when she heard smoeone call her name. Chloe turned around and saw Paige walking towards her.

"So how was your day?" Paige asked.

"Boring and I could barely keep my eyes open all day, I'm surprised I didn't get in trouble." Chloe said as she put her two textbooks in her backpack, then turned back to her locker. Grabbing yet another textbook and binder to stick in her backpack.

"Well, on the brightside, we don't have dance until foru today, maybe you can go home and take a quick nap before you come." Paige suggested. "No, I can't. Do you see how much homework I have tonight?" Chloe questioned showing Paige her open backpack.

"Wow! It must be tough being in advanced classes." Paige said, not knowing what it was like Paige only had one class with Chloe and the was Science for first period and then she didn't see Chloe for the rest of the day till the bell rings, signaling school is over.

"It is trust me. Sometimes I wish I wasn't in them." Chloe said closing her locker and walking out the front of the school to catch their buses. "See you at dance twinnie!" Paige called walking over to Chloe who was walking to her own bus. "Ok! Bye twinnie!" Chloe called back to her loking over her shoulder.

About thirty minutes later Chloe got home and walked into her house."Hi mom!" Chloe called out. "In the kitchen!" Christi responded who, when Chloe. walked into the kitchen seemed to be baking something. "What are you doing?" Chloe asked her mom. "I'm baking cupcakes." She said turning around from the oven, to look at Chloe, who looked even more tired than she did this morning.

"How was school?" Christi asked still looking at her daughter, as Chloe got her textbooks and binders out of her backpack, Chloe sat down on one of the stools seated in front of the counter in the kitchen to do her homework. "Good. I was tired all day and I have a lot of homework again though." Chloe said looking through her binder for her, Science paper. "Well, we will be leaving here in about thirty minutes for dance, so be ready." Christi said looking at her daughter.

Chloe nodded and started on her homework. Chloe looked up about fifteen minutes late rand saw that they would be leaving in another fifteen minutes so she got up from the stool she was sitting on, and walked up the stairs to her room to get changed and grab her dance bag. 

Chloe walked up to her room and pulled out her matching rainbow sequin zebra print bra top and shorts. She changed into them quickly through an ALDC t-shirt over her bra top, grabbed her dance bag and walked back down the stairs. Seeing she still had about five minutes before she would be leaving for dance, Chloe sat back down to do more of her homework at the counter in the kitchen.

Five minutes passed and Christi was now ready to take Chloe to dance. "Chloe, are you ready to go?" Christi asked her daughter. "Yeah." Chloe responded yawning and writing down one more answer. Then grabbing her water bottle out of the refrigerator and walked out the door with Christi.

Forty-five minutes later, Chloe was getting out of her mom's van. "Twinnie! I missed you!" Paige called, running over to Chloe. Chloe smiled. "Paige I just saw you like not even an hour ago!" Chloe laughed at her best friend's silliness. Paige smiled and hugged Chloe, and Chloe smiled back. The two pulled away and started walking towards the studio entrance, leaving Kelly and Christi to talk behind them.