Chapter 13

For the remainder of the night Christi, Chloe and Nick all talked about how they were all excited Chloe could finally go home and that she was okay. The three of them fell asleep, around eleven that night. Chloe and Nick lying on the hospital bed, with Chloe lying on top of Nick with her head on his shoulder, since she still had her stitches. Then Christi was asleep in one of the chairs against the wall.

The following morning Christi was the first one to wake up. She looked over at Nick and Chloe and smiled. Nick had his arms wrapped around Chloe's waist, and his head was resting on top of Chloe's. Christi pulled out her iPhone and took a picture of the two. She then opened up her Instagram and uploaded the photo. Replies to the photo started popping up instantly, saying that they were so cute together.

Christi got up out of the chair and walked out into the hallway and towards the front desk to sign Chloe out of the hospital since she could leave today.

Nick heard the door close behind Christi, so he opened his eyes. He looked around the room and noticed Christi wasn't in the room. He then looked down at Chloe who was sound asleep with her head on his chest.

"Chlo....Chloe." Nick whispered in her ear, shaking her gently.

"Hmm?" Chloe hummed, picking her head up off of Nick's shoulder slightly.

"Time to get up, you get to go home today." Nick said, looking down at her to see if she would open her eyes.

At the mention of being able to go home, Chloe's eyes flew open. She could not wait to get out of this place. Christi walked back in with the doctor a minute later. The doctor checked her monitors to make sure everything was normal.

"Okay, everything looks good. Can you sit up for me Chloe?"

Chloe sat up at the doctors’ request. The doctor slightly bent her head down, to get a look at her stitches. The doctor let go of her head and walked over to one of the cabinets in the room, pulling out a pair of tweezers. He walked back over to Chloe and bent her head down again.

"You are going to feel a couple slight pinches, when I remove these stitches." The doctor warned Chloe.

Chloe nodded and closed her eyes, wanting to get it out of the way. She felt five tiny pinches and then it was done.

"Have you signed her out yet?" The doctor asked as he threw the pair of tweezers away.

"Yes, I have." Christi responded smiling, looking at Chloe over the doctor's shoulder.

"Well then she is free to leave. Just make sure to have her checked every other day for the next two weeks, and no dancing until the two weeks are up." The doctor said then walked out the door.

"Well, you two ready to go?" Christi asked looking at Chloe and Nick.

Chloe and Nick nodded their head, they were both ready to go back to Pennsylvania. Chloe got up off the bed and walked over to where her slippers where sitting by the door, she slipped them on and looked over at Christi and Nick. Nick stood up from the bed and walked over to stand by Chloe, while Christi grabbed her purse. 

Once everyone made sure they had everything, they walked down to the lobby of the hospital, Christi pulled out her phone, to call a taxi to take them to the airport.

Fifteen minutes later the taxi pulled up in front of the hospital, Christi, Chloe, and Nick walked out and got into the taxi. Christi told the driver where they were going and within ten minutes they were at the airport.

Christi, Chloe, and Nick got all the information they needed then boarded their plane that would take them back to Pittsburgh. Chloe was still exhausted, so once they boarded the plane and found their seats, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Nick pulled out his phone and got on twitter for a while, and Christi pulled out her book to read.