Chapter 19

Five minutes after Chloe sat down to start her Science homework she heard her iPhone vibrate against the wood of her nightstand. Chloe got up and walked over to her phone, putting in her password and scrolling down to the new message from Nick.

"Thank you sooo much! :) You just made me the happiest guy of today!" The message read. Chloe read it over and laughed at his silliness. "You’re welcome! :)"  Chloe responded before walking back over to her desk and starting on her homework again. 

Friday seemed to drag on forever. During all her classes Chloe just stared at the clock wanting it to be three p.m. She was ready for the weekend and especially ready for prom tomorrow with Nick. Finally at three the final bell rang and all the students were dismissed for the weekend. Chloe walked over to her locker and started putting books in her book bag. She didn't have a lot of homework over the weekend but she had enough to keep her busy all of Sunday. 

Paige came bouncing over a few minutes later and slammed her hands on Chloe's shoulders from behind, causing Chloe to jump and let out a small scream.

"Paige!" Chloe screamed, turning around already laughing.

"Hey!" Paige said, as Chloe stuffed the last binder she would need in her book bag. 

"So...Who are you taking to prom?" Paige questioned, looking at Chloe.

"Nick." Chloe whispered so soft Paige didn't hear her.

"Say that again?" Paige said, with a bright smile on her face.

"Nick." Chloe said a little louder.

"And a little louder." Paige said, wanting Chloe to admit to her in a normal voice that she was taking Nick to the prom.

"Nick! Are you happy now?" Chloe said, a little bit louder than her normal voice.

"Yes. Yes I am." Paige said smirking. 

"Now who are you taking?" Chloe asked. Shutting her locker, and zipping up her book bag, and slinging it over her shoulder. 

"The new guy in the junior company James." Paige answered confidently. Chloe nodded her head, letting a smile creep on her face. 

Paige and Chloe walked out of the school building side by side and walked down to catch their buses and go home for the weekend. 

"Bye Paige." Chloe said walking towards her bus.

"Bye twinnie!" Paige called back. Chloe got on her bus and went home and started her homework hoping tomorrow would be absolutely perfect.

(Sorry it's so short!)