My Family

Author's pov:

With all the feelings showered on after a long agonising they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

After a while taehyung woke up from his sleep as he heard some voices whispering near him. He felt a presence in front of him, although he didn't open his eyes. He tried to open but soon stopped as he heard a very small voice

"Is he our father?" is the question he heard. It is quite small pitch so he assume that it could be of a girl of maybe 4 to 6 years age. Soon it is followed by a familiar voice

Jin: Yes. He is our father.

Taehyung remembered his son's voice by heart so there is no deny it is jin and by the way he is talking, the girl could be his sister. With this realisation he wanted to open his eyes quick and look at his daughter but stayed still to listen to their conversation more.

Lia: Wow!! He is handsome.

Taehyung got proud of the sudden compliment he got from none other than his own daughter.

Jin: Yeah!! I look a lot like him while you look a lot like mother.

Lia: But you have same personality as mother. It is not fair. I want to have something that rembles father.

Lia started whinning like a little kid she is. Taehyung who heard all of her cries is trying hard to control his laugh. He is thinking that she surely acquired his 3d personality.

Jin: That's not something we have on our hand.

Lia: *shigh*

After looking at their parents lia climbed the bed and settled herself in a small gap between both of them.

Jin: What are you doing?

Lia: *chuckles* I heard from akira that her father and mother sometimes sleep with her having in middle and holding her for entire night. When she said that I felt so sad that I have only mummy to do that.

Lia got disappointed thinking about how she used to feel when other kids talk about their fathers while taehyung felt pain remembering his childhood how he dealt his life without parents for so long and started imagining how his kids had dealt his absence from a very young age.

Lia: B-but now I got father and mother. I want do everything that I was never able to do like the other kids.

Lia beemed her famous boxy smile to her brother.

Jin:Wow!! You have only mother and father but not a brother. Good!! Go and have fun with your new family.

Jin started sulking all of a sudden which something new to taehyung but not to Lia.

Lia: *laughs* I have a family with pretty mother, handsome father and handsome brother who is intelligent too.

She gave a compliment to make jin feel better.

Jin: Ofcourse!! Do you know how much I have gone through inorder to make them meet atleast once. You should forever be greatful to me. As I promised I brought father to you.

That was news to lia and taehyung.

Lia: Y-you did this?

Jin nodded while lia is in shock.

Lia: Is it because of our promise.

Jin: Ofcourse. But even I want to know who my father is. So I did for all of us.

Lia: B-but how?

Jin: You won't understand. So let's skip that part.

Lia pouted as he is not giving her answers.

Jin: It is not important now. We have to some how make them stay together for rest of their lives.

Lia: Won't they stay together?

Jin: I am not sure.

Lia: It won't work like this. When they open eyes I will cry like there is no tomorrow and beg mother to make him stay.

Jin: what if she doesn't accept it.

Lia: I will threaten her that I will go with my father

All of a sudden an authoritative voice made them flench from where they are

Mina: I dare you to say the same young lady.

Mina woke up from her sleep but went silent hearing all of their conversation. Lia was quick to hug her and laughing.

Lia: It is just a joke mom. Don't be serious.

She acted all cute infront of her mother which is her weakness. Mina immediately patted her back giving lovely environment.

Jin:Wow!!! It feels like I am all alone in this family. You guys can continue while I will stay in living room.

Jin started his way to reach floor from their bed but was soon lifted high by strong arms and was placed in between lia and mina.

Tae: Where are going my son?

Tae opened his eyes knowing that jin is going away.

He hugged all the three members in a tight warm hug saying

Tae: We are all a family. We are meant to stay together.

Mina gave a sweet smile to their kids who are well confused by Taehyung statement.

Lia: We all are going to live together?

Lia asked to clarify her doubts while mina nodded an yes.

Both kids were in shock for a few seconds but it is soon replaced by happy faces. They both started playing around and jumping in excitement in between their parents saying everything they wanted to say

Lia: Wow!! We are family now

Jin: We have father just like other kids.

Lia: Yes!! But our father is more handsome than the other kids fathers.

Jin: He will take me to new exhibition opened next town.

Lia: I will take him to my next parents meeting in school and introduce him as my father.

Jin: I will show him to my classmate cole who always tease me for not having a father.

Lia: He will take me to water theme park that I missed last year.

They both are saying everything they wanted to do with their father one after the other.

Mina:  You have so many responsibilities to fill up. All the best.

Mina laughed looking at her kids enthusiasm.

Tae: I will do them but before that we have something else to do.

Mina: What is it?

Tae: Marriage

Mina went silent feeling shy as she thinks about the life they share after marriage.

Lia: Yes!! Let's do it mom. Say yes to Father.

Lia started shouting on her mother after hearing the secret conversation.

"Say yes, Say yes, say yes, say yes"

Both Lia and jin are shouting in a sync while tae was waiting for mina.

With a face filled with shyness she said yes.