I Found Him

MINA'S POV :

I decided to take everything into my hands and give them my decision.

I started walking to my class while thinking what should I tell to other person. Will they still continue to be my friends?

I sat at my regular place in class. Surprisingly it is very silent today. Taehyung used to tag along while I am in class but today he is not there.

Is he sick? What is it mina. Why are you thinking about him. It is a signal from gods to make your decision in a very peaceful manner.
While I was thinking I saw someone I absolutely hate to see. Everyone's eyes are on me when he entered class.

Why now? Why after so many days? He started walking towards me and sat beside me.

When I was about to get up he hold my hand and asked me to sit. I don't think anyone is gonna help me. None of my friends are in my class today. I simply obeyed him and sat silently.

He is the snr who tried to do something to me. What does he want now?

Snr: I am so happy to see you after so many days. You do still remember me right?

How can I forget him. He is a bad dream that I want to forget.

Before I answered professor came to class so we all focused on lecture. I never knew a 1 hr class will be that long when you are beside someone you hate. I never felt this way with Taehyung anytime. I guess I never really hated him. Why is he not today. If he is here, then maybe I won't be in this situation.

As soon the bell rang i packed my things and ran out of the class.
Now I am in middle of the corridor where everyone is trying to move to their next class.

Snr: "Minaaaa"

I heard him scream my name. I looked at him in fear.

Snr: you forgot your phone

I am so scared to even look at his face. When he is giving my phone his hands touched mine so dropped the phone and started crying while panicking. Now all the attention is on us.

Lisa saw me and run to my side.

Bam: what are you doing here. Don't you have shame?

Snr: why should I? I did nothing wrong?

Chen: You did nothing wrong? I guess we have to beat you to remember everything.

Snr: I guess you all heard wrong side of the story. You honestly believed what that bitch said. I am in this college for 3 years I never got a complaint about my behaviour. But she, she joined 2 months back but now there are 3 boys trying to pursue her. You should know who the real bitch is.

With that everyone started whispering.

Snr: That day she took me to alley and asked me to please her. When I  rejected her she got angry and started beating me. She is a whore and a complete witch.

I can't hold my tears. I wish some could save me. Please someone help me.

"Will you say the same while looking at me?" a voice came from the group. I knew who it is.

Tae: I think you forget what happened that night. Let me remind you clearly.

Snr: T-tae. Y-you are h-here. W-what are y-you t-talking about?

Tae: I am trying to show everyone how much of big scum bag you are. Aren't you?

He is now in front of him and then turned to my side. We locked our for a while.

Tae: Rm is bothering me so much so I don't have choice but to come to resturant that night to pick my friends. When I reached there I found mina standing in front of the restaurant all alone. All of a sudden a scumbag that looks exactly like you grabbed her to a dark alley. When I followed them I saw him trying to touch her without her consent. I grabbed him out from her asked her to escape. I should tell that you must be really strong. It is very rare for people to recover form my beating.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Is he the one? Yes he is. It is the same voice that I heard that night. It took me so much time to recognise him.

Now everyone started giving him disgusting glances.

Snr : No it is not true. Don't believe him

Tae: I know you would say that. That's why I brought you a gift.

Everyone opened their phone after a notification from college bulliten.
Lisa who is near me opened her phone to look at what it is. It a cctv photage of him kiddnaping me in front of the restaurant. They blurred my face but we can see his face clearly.

He was left in surprise and started shouting. Soon college managememt came and took him away.

Tae started moving towards me. He lift me up saying

Tae: sorry I am late. I heard that he is coming back. So, I went to gather some evidence.

Mina: is it really you? The one who saved me that night?

Tae: yeah!! The one who said "I will take care of him. You must leave now".

He chuckled but I am crying so hard. I don't know what happened but I hugged him so tight and started crying even more

Tae: It's okay. Everything is fine. He won't come again.

Mina: Take me out from this place. I don't want to be here today. Please

He looked at our friends Jimin, chen, jungkook, bambam and Lisa. They all nodded and so we are now out of the campus.