Chapter Seven

Rose's POV

Last night was one of the best night's of my life. It was New Year's Eve and me and the rest of the Brides got on the tour bus and hit town. We went into at least five clubs and got so drunk it was unbelievable.

As we entered the club, the sound of the music hit us, and the smell of the many perfumes wafted everywhere. The boy's went over to the bar with promises of quick returns and alcohol.

I went to the middle of the club, where the floor flashed with different shades of purple and the occasional flash of white. Of course, I remember now. The club was called Ultra Violet. I started dancing, but stopped and giggled when I felt someone behind me.

"Andy, what are you doing!" I giggled.

I turned around and all the laughter drained from my body. It wasn't Andy. I looked over to the bar, and the boy's where no where to be seen.

"Hey baby, wanna come home with me?" The man leered.

I didn't reply. I wasn't going to waste my breathe. So, instead, I slapped him full across the face.

"Bitch, what do you think you're doing you little hoe?!" The man screamed, grabbing my wrist.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

Suddenly, five men burst through the crowd.

"RO?!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND." shouted Andy, barely being heard over the music.

The man sneered.

"Girl, you're ugly anyway, why would I want some emo chick when I could have any blonde haired beauty here? Have a happy life with that.. 'man' of your's." He spat.

That's when he hit the floor. Andy had punched him full in the face. He was screaming curses at this man, while kicking him. 

"ANDY, JUST LEAVE HIM!" I shouted over the noise. I dragged him away and the rest of the boys helped me, we got him into the bus and ready to go home.

 On the journey home, Andy just sat there, staring out the window and into space. I worried for him, I had never seen him like this, but obviously the boys had, because they were just getting on normally. Jinxx went over to Andy and handed him a coffee and an aspirin.

"Thanks.. Thanks Bro." Andy whispered.

He drank his coffee and took his aspirin, and took up his position of staring again. I crawled along the sofa and curled up into him. Obviously he wasn't as gone as I thought he was, because his arm snaked round my waist, and made soothing circles on my side. I was soon sleepy, perfectly content lying here like this, when the bus came to a halt outside the house. Andy picked me up and carried me inside, and took me to our room. Still holding me, he somehow managed to pull the cover back, then put me into bed. He got changed, and put on his batman bed shorts, which were pretty hot, because they showed off his flawless torso. I got changed under the covers, because I was too warm to get out of the bed and get cold. I kicked the clothes out from underneath the covers, then rolled over and was face to face with the most beautifulest man ever. I rested my for head on his.

"I love you Andy. I always have and always will." I whispered.

Andy didn't reply, but he pulled me into a long kiss, so what I had said must of meant something. After the kiss had finished, he just pulled me into a hug, and I fell asleep resting against him.

Andy's POV.

I felt Rose slowly slip into sleep against me, and I just held her close too me. I have never been so angry in my life. How dare someone hurt my love like that. All I could do was blame myself. If only I had asked one of the guy's to get us our drinks, then she wouldn't of been upset, seen me like that. I bet she will never trust me again now. I bet when she wakes up, she will never want to see me again. I pulled her closer to me, the thought of losing her crushed me. I rested my cheek on the top of her head, her soft  recently dyed purple hair a pillow for me. She meant everything to me. This fragile, love able, stunning girl in my arms was my world, and I'll be damned if I'm going to lose her. I'd never stop fighting for her, even if she broke up with me, I'd be waiting in the shadows, ready to piece her heart back together. 

I woke up to Rose sleeping in my arms, so I carefully slid her off me, and covered her with the duvet without waking her. I grabbed some clothes and a towel out of the cupboard and went to have a shower.

I finished in the shower, got dry and dressed, and went downstairs. I padded into the kitchen, to find Jinxx and Sammi sitting there.

"Hey Sammi, when did you arrive?" I asked.

"Hey Andy, missed you! Early this morning!" Sammi replied, pulling me into a swift embrace.

I stepped away, smiled and made myself some toast with my batman toaster. I got the toast out before it burnt, and buttered it. I loved my toaster, it somehow burnt the logo onto the toast.

God, sometimes I acted like a five year old! I walked into the living room, and sat down on the sofa, curling my legs underneath me. I turned the tv on, and watched it absentmindedly while eating my toast. I heard a bedroom door open, so Rose was obviously awake. It was before 11, so none of the other guys would be making an entrance till long after mid day.

A/N: 3 Votes and 2 Comments till next update.