Chapter Nine

Rose's POV

I was so tired. We had just got in from Six Flags, and Andy had carried me up the stairs and put me in bed. I felt the bed go down as Andy got in beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled me tight, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. 

I woke up the next morning, Andy's snoring snuffling behind my head. I slowly slid out of the bed, trying not to wake Andy. I didn't, mission accomplished. 

I got dressed in a plain American flag tank top, black shorts with silver studs on one half, and my black converse. I teased my recently re-dyed black hair a bit, and put on a smudge of black eyeshadow. I then set out. I walked out the front door and locked it, then walked to the end of the street and turned right. I walked for another five minutes and I reached the park. I sat on the swings for a while, just thinking about life. I knew Andy would turn up sometime, he knew how much of a child I am at heart, so this would be the first place for him to look.

Sure enough, about ten minutes later, Andy strolled round the corner, looked up, and his face widened with a huge smile.

"There you are," He called. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

 I blushed and looked down to the floor. Two worn black converse appeared in front of me, and I felt a hand coax my head to look up.

"You look beautiful today my love." Andy said with a smile.

"Thankyou, not to bad yourself." I winked cheekily.

Andy lifted me up of the swing and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we just stood there, embracing, Andy standing, me cuddling close to him.

His lips found mine, and our lips whispered a dance of love. He nibbled the bottom of my lip, begging for entrance, I, missing him, let him. For a few minutes me and Andy were locked in what seemed an ever lasting kiss and his amazing perfume intoxicated me. He stumbled, and turned around and walked towards a tree. He pushed me up against it, so he didn't have to use much effort to hold me. He put me down, but still encaged me against the trunk. His hands found my hips, and he held me tightly, but without hurting me, bringing me closer to him.

"I love you," He moaned softly into my mouth.

It was so quiet I could of just imagined it.

It was over as quick as it started, Andy picked me back up and carried me back to the car.

"Is it cool if we just hang with the guys today?" Andy asked

"Yeah sure, I need to catch up with Sammi and Ella anyway."

"Ahh cool."

He clicked play on the cd system, and My Chemical Romance blasted out. He clicked the button on the side to let the windows down.

"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA LET'S BLOW AN ARTERY, NA NA NA NA EAT PLASTIC SURGERY" We both screamed. 

Oh, what a lovely sound this poor neighbourhood will hear. We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. Andy unlocked the front door and I shouted,

"WAZZUP MY HOMIES, DA ROSE IS IN DA BUILDINGGGGGG!"

I heard lots of commotion from the living room, and skidding round the corner was CC, acting like a little puppy.

"ROSEEEEEY, I MISSED YOU, NEVER LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING BYE AGAIN!" CC shouted, while hugging my leg.

Andy walked in at this moment, looked down at CC, shook his head and just chuckled.

"Oh CC, you are a child at heart."

"At heart? What do you mean? I am a child! A FABULOUS one at that!" CC screamed with laughter.

I walked to the living room, dragging CC along with me. Every now and then I'd hear,

"Thorn, I'm getting carpet burn on my buuuuuum!"

"Tough luck buttercup." 

CC let go of my leg and ran away screaming,

"ASHLEY, JINXX, JAKE, ELLA, SAMMI! ROSE IS GOING TO HUUUUUURT ME!"

There were a few soft chuckles from everyone in the room. I collapsed into the sofa, breathing out a sign of tiredness. Ashley then decided to get up and run after CC.

"Ash, try not to torment the poor thing to much will you?" Sammi asked.

She was basically the mother of the group. Oh how I loved her, she was everything to me. The mother, older sister and bestfriend I never had while growing up.

I looked at them, her and Jinxx, curled up together on the sofa and wished one day me and Andy would have what they have.

WOAH, Where did that come from? I don't want to be married!

Andy's POV

I walked into the living room, wrapping my arms around Rose's waist. 

"Anyone up for a game of guitar hero?" I asked.

Rose turned round and said,

"Not for me, I'm tired, I'll just watch" She kissed my cheek and went to sit down.

"I'm up for it" chorused Ashley, Jake and Jinxx.

"I was thinking Faint, Linkin Park"

"AWESOMEE!" The guys agreed.

A few minutes later, we were rocking out to Faint, me on vocals, Ashley on drums, and Jake and Jinxx on guitar.

I CAN'T FEEL THE WAY I DID BEFORE

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

I WON'T BE IGNORED

TIME WON'T HEAL THIS DAMAGE ANYMORE

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

I WON'T BE IGNORED

We smashed the high score, setting our self at #1 Worldwide!

"YES GUYS!" We partied for about 3 minutes, everyone celebrating our achievement.

Today, had definitely been a good day.