Chapter Three

Andy's POV

I woke up, noticing Rose's absence from my arms. I rubbed my eyes, and pushed my black hair back. I heard the en-suite door shut, and Rose slowly walked back to the bed. She noticed I was awake

"Oh, good morning sleepy head!" she smiled, getting back into the bed. She faced me, her smile still plastered across her face, I smiled too, her's was catchy.

"I only woke up because I missed you" I smirked

"I was gone for 10 minutes, someone's a little needy" she kidded, poking my chest. I grabbed for her hand, and in twined it in mine. We stayed like that for at least twenty minutes, holding hands and just talking.

"Well, I better go get dressed before the others wake up and think something happened" Rose blushed.

"Why would that be a bad thing?" I said, pretending to be sad.

"N-No! You know what Jinxx is like" we both chuckled at her remark, thinking about how stressed he would be to find out she had slept in my bed that night.

"Well, bye then" I sighed, slowly letting go of her hand as she got up. She walked over to the door, and quickly slipped out.

Man, I've known this girl less than a week and I already think I love her.

I got out of bed, and pulled open my curtains, letting the bright light shine in, I squinted a little bit, but then got used to it. I went over to my drawers, and got out a simple black shirt, and some black jeans. I back-combed my hair a little, and put my slippers on that Sammi got me. Pink fluffy bunny slippers.

I went downstairs to fix myself some breakfast. I got out the orange juice and poured it into a glass, and also got the bacon out. I fried it till it was crispy, just how I liked it. I had also done some little sausages and two fried eggs. I put it all onto a plate, and sat down at the table. As I was shovelling a piece of bacon into my mouth, I heard four elephants come charging down the stairs.

"WHERE'S THE FOOD" cried CC.

"Ihn mhy stouhmacfh" I said, with my mouth full.

"I think he means 'In my stomach' " Ashley corrected.

The boys started talking, but I was distracted, an angel was walking down the stairs, and that angel was called Rose. As she saw me, she stuck her tongue out cheekily. I winked at her, causing her to blush, Jinxx saw.

"What's causing you to blush sis, or should I say who?" He winked.

"E-er no one! W-why would there be!" she stuttered.

"Woah, sis, I was just joking, sounds like you've got something to hide"

Rose muttered something and walked off. I so desperately wanted to follow her and hug her, but I knew I couldn't.

Rose's POV

I just wanted to go and hug Andy, and look into those beautiful blue eyes of his. I had walked off into the tv room, because I knew if I had stayed in the kitchen, Jinxx would've figured out that I, Rose Ferguson, was in love with Andy. I knew J would never approve, him being older, and part of his band, and me being his little sister. I also knew that Andy would never liked me. I mean yeah, sure he let me stay in his bed, but that's what friend's do. Don't they?

He had looked so cute this morning, with his bed hair, and no makeup on. He looked younger, more playful. I got up and went to the mirror, to check my piercing. My lip looked fine, and not swollen, so I knew I could now change the ring. I changed it too a black one, and happy with it, I carried on fixing myself. I brushed the imaginary dust of my Falling In Reverse top, and pulled my jeans up. I went and curled up on the sofa, and turned the tv on. I flicked through the channels, because someone had left it on the music section. It seemed like every channel was having a BVB marathon.