Chapter Four

Rose's POV

One Week Later

"JINXX, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" I shouted, waiting by the door.

I heard heavy footsteps running down the stairs, and saw a bush of black hair. I giggled as Jinxx tripped down the last stair and went hurtling into the wall.

"Ow," Jinxx complained, rubbing his arm. "Ready to go then?" Jinxx winked.

"Just get in the car, and drive me to the mall." I demanded.

"Awwh, can I come?" I heard someone whimper.

Andy crawled out of the living room and stared at me with his big blue puppy eyes.

"What are you doing on the floor Andy?" I asked confused.

"I wanted to know what it felt like to be a dog" He shrugged.

"Ugh, well get up, you can come" I sighed

"YAAAAY!" Andy yelled and hugged me.

I smiled a little bit, and went out the door. I locked it as all three of us were outside, and suddenly, a roar let out

"SHOTGUN FRONT SEAT"

"Bloody Hell Andy! You can sit there if you want!" I said laughing

He got into the front seat, and I got into the back. We drove for a little while and got to the mall. Andy ran off like a small child, laughing loudy as he went. I shook my head in bemusement and followed him. 

"I'm gonna go to the music store Ro, I'll meet you in the food court in two hours" Jinxx called.

I nodded my head in agreement, and walked over to the doors where Andy was waiting patiently. 

"Come on then you" I said, grabbing hold of his hand and pulling him into the mall. I peeked over my shoulder and looked through my hair, and saw a blush spread out on Andy's adorable face. I dragged him up the escalator and walked into Hot Topic. 

"Now, let's have a look at the tops" I mused

I pulled out a BVB one, an Asking Alexandria jumper, a Falling In Reverse one and then grabbed a hand full of band bracelets. I went over to the cash register and payed. I left the shop, and we wandered around aimlessly looking in shops, and playing childish games. We came to one of them rides, where you pay 25cent to ride on it, and I looked at Andy with big puppy eyes.

"Come on it with me?" I whimpered.

"Ro, there is NO way we will both fit in that" He laughed.

I dragged him into it anyway, and we sat in it laughing our heads off. We got a few weird looks from people, but we just flipped them off. They couldn't handle how awesome we were obviously. We then went into the music store, and listened to music, and played the instruments. Well, Andy did, I just watched and danced like a crazy person until it was time to go to the food court.

We walked into Nando's and saw Jinxx sitting at a table, and we went sat with him. 

I sat across from him, and Andy sat at Jinxx's side. We ordered our food, and we talked until it came. Andy kept on nudging me under the table, so I got my phone out and texted him.

What do you want biersack?

He replied in a flash.

You.

I looked up at him, shocked. Surely he couldn't be serious. He knows it'll cause arguments with Jinxx, I am his baby sister after all. But I couldn't help staring at him, at his big smile, or his big blue eyes, I could feel my face burning from the blushing. He smirked, knowing what he was doing to me.

Our food arrived, and we talked about various things, like the band, new albums and just things in genreal. That's when Andy piped up and said,

"So, Ro, who's the lucky fella that has you for a girlfriend?"

Jinxx stopped dead, and dropped his fork.

"What? Ro! You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!"

"I don't! Andy's just being stupid!" I almost shouted, glaring at Andy, kicking him under the table. He whimpered in pain, and I smiled gleefully.

Good, I thought, I hope it hurt.

I couldn't help but feel I tiny bit guilty, so once we had finished and Jinxx was paying, I wrapped my arms round Andy's neck and looked into his eyes. It took all my will to not swoon from his gorgeousness.

"Andy, I am very truly sorry, please forgive me?" I said sincerely.

"Hmph, well I suppose I could forgive you.. On one condition" His eyes twinkled with mischief.

Oh God, what have I let myself in for I thought.

"Let me take you out on a date, this Friday" He finally came out with.

"Ugh, Andyyy! Why a dateee?!" I moaned, a little bit too loudly.

"What's this about a date?" Jinxx asked protectively.

He raised his eyebrow at us, because my arms were still around Andy's neck. I let go and stepped back awkwardly.

"Er, nothing, don't worry J!" I rushed.

Andy cut in, and annoyingly said, "I taking your sister out on a date this Friday, I hope you don't mind bro, but if you do, then I'll still go ahead with it"

"Just look after her," Jinxx said sternly, "And if he tries anything that your not happy about, and he doesn't stop, ring me and I'll come" He directed the last bit at me.

"J, I'll be fine, cmon, this is Andy we're talking about, he couldn't hurt a fly! I mean look at him," I pointed at Andy, who was now sat on our ex table colouring in the child colour sheet.

Jinxx laughed, "I suppose you're right"

We all then linked arms, me in the middle, and we walked out of the mall to the car, flipping off everyone who gave us dirty looks. We just laughed.