29

"Hi ate! Sorry I'm late. By the way this is Kyle and this is ate Autumn kuya's almost" she didn't had a chance to introduce Kyle to me the last time because they have to go somewhere.

"I heard a lot about you ate Autumn. Khalil's always talking about you and telling me ga'no ka kasarap mag bake. Gusto ko din matikman yung mga bake mo ate!" he said while we're heading to his car. We planned to go to papa's grave because I'm really eager to give respect to him.

"Some other time pag pareho tayong free I'll ask Khalil to do that" I said and smiled at him through the rear mirror.

They continued chatting at sumasali ako paminsan minsan, parang hindi sila nauubusan ng daldal pareho at ang dami dmai nilang kinekwento sa isa't isa! I don't remember that Khaly and I were like that back then because he's always busy. 

"Ate masungit ba talaga si kuya Khaly? Kase Khalil already introduced me to their parents, sa kuya niya nalang hindi, she's too scared of him" and because of his question I remember how strict he is towards Khalil, so I nodded.

I'm sure he's just afraid that Khalil might get hurt when she enters a realtionship buthurting is a part of life. We can't live if we don't feel any pain, no pain no gain!

"Yeah, he loves Khalil so much and even ask god to only give her a boyfriend when she's already 24 or he would like it better if Khalil's is 26, but god is not in his side so" We laugh together and theythank god for giving them to each other.

"Sobrang strict din siya when it comes to Khalil's clothes and pictures, and on what she posts on her social media accounts" Khalil laugh, as we both remember when we celebrated the new year.

"By the way ate, why do you know kuya Khaly so much? Lagi ka nga kinekwento ni Khalil sa'kin but she's not saying who are you in their life. Medyo chismoso kase ako ate, na kaka curious kasi lagi niyang sinasabi na you are kuya Khaly's almost. Almost ano? Almost girlfriend, almost fiancé or almost wife?" he took a pause "Don't tell me you are a runaway bride?" bagay nga sila ni Khalil pareho silang madaldal. 

"We're here!!!" thanks god we arrived. I don't have to answer his question.

"Hi pa! I missed you. I didn't know that you are the reason why Khaly had to work so hard for the company, I'm not aware that you are ill that time. I'm sorry for leaving without bidding a goodbye, sorry for not being there when you're on your deathbed, sorry if I'm not here to send you to your final resting place" I can't stop myself from crying again and so Khalil. Kyle caressed our back and hug us. Is hug comforts, and give us warm. 

"Pa, isang beses lang tayo nag meet but I hope you still remember me. I am the guy who's with Khalil when she's taking care of you in the hospital, unless she  brought another guy there" Khalil glared at her boyfriend so Kyle retracted what he said Charot lang, baby" tumawa kaming dalawa habang yakap niya kami.

"Ehem!" napa ayos kami ng upo at sabay kaming nag punas ng luha ni Khalil nang makita namin si Khaly sa harap namin. She held my hands so tight, she maybe so nervous right now.

"So, how long is your relationship with my sister?" Khaly asked after he sat down.

"4 years po" tagal na pala nila. I though they are nonly together for a year or months

"Your course is? And what are your plans after graduating?" parang tanga tinatakot yung mga bata. He asked as if they are gettig married tomorrow.

"Engineering po, Aeronautical. I'm planning to be a pilot" nice, no choice 'to si Khaly. Papayag din 'yan, sinunod naman ni Khalil yung payo niya noon na dapat may future, caring and respectful yung magiging boyfriend niya.

"Okay. But why are you hugging Autumn, earlier? I don't think that you should hug her, there's no reason for you to do it" napatingin ako sakaniya "Khaly he's just comfo—" he cut me off

 "I'm not asking for your opinion! And you, I don't want you for my sister" tumayo na siya para umalis.

"Khalil, Autumn, let's go!" tawag niya sa'min kaya tumayo ako. "You two, have no plan to follow me huh?" Umiiyak na si Khalil kaya sinundan ko na si Khaly 

"I'll talk to him, okay?" she nodded.

"Khaly! Wait for me!" I walk as fast as I could but i could pero hindi ko siya mahabol! "Fuck, you are so fast!!" sigaw ko nang makarating agad siya sa sasakyan niya.

"What is it?" he asked in a monotone

"Don't be like that! Why would you tell that to Kyle? He's a good guy and have a great future ahead. He's going to be a pilot, isn't that a nice job?" I said, trying to convince him though I know there's no hope to make him say yes.

"That's why I don't want him. He's going to be a pilot and that basically means, he will only have a little time for Khalil and I know what will happen if there's no enough time in a relationship. It will only be full of misunderstandings!" he shouted at me.

"Oh, bakit mo'ko sinisigawan? Kinakausap lang kita, 'wag kang manigaw! Umayos ka nga! Wag mo nga pangunahan yung nararamdaman ng kapatid mo. Kung masaktan si Khalil edi masaktan, tough times is for her to become tougher. Kung iiwan niya si Khalil edi okay, nawalan si Khalil ng isang tao sa buhay niya na sinasaktan lang siya pero kung mag stay siya kay Khalil throughout everything and if he won't look for someone who is willing to fill up lahat ng pag kukulang ni Khalil or if he won't ask someone to help him just so he won't be a burden to Khalil, that would be better and I know Kyle won't do that" inis na inis na sabi ko sakaniya kasi nangengealam siya sa buhay ni Khalil, kahit na may karapatan siya dahil kapatid niya 'yon but at least give them a chance to prove theirselves.

"Fine!" he said and open the door of the driver's seat "Wait what do you mean by fine?"

"Fine! I'll allow their relationship" he said and was about to go inside his car "Wait"

"What is it again?" he asked showing that he's already irritated of me "Talk to them. You made Khalil cry" he let out a sigh and slammed the door of his car and go back to Khalil.

Sumunod ako sakaniya "Khalil" tawag niya sa kapatid niya kaya napatingin 'to sakan'ya. Nakita niya naman agad ako sa likuran ni Khaly kaya ngumiti ako "fighting!" I mouthed while my hands were fisted to show my support, Khaly glance at me while his left hand is on his hip and the other hand is massaging the bridge of his nose.

"Alright I'll support your relationship but it doesn't mean that I'm already fond of you, Kyle. I'm just doing this not because Autumn wants me to, I just want to give you a chance but you still have to prove a lot to me. Take care of Khalil, we're going now" with that, he held my hand until we reach his car.

"What's with the holding hands? HHWW, feel na feel? Miss na miss ako?" I teased hi because It feels awkward and nostalgic at the same time. I must admit that in just a seconds of holding hands with him it already shuttered the wall I struggled to build for 8 years

"Shut up and get inside the car" napataas ako ng kilay.

"Don't assume anything, I'm just being considerate here since we're heading to the same place" he said and smirked as he opened the shot gun seat's door for me.

"Hey, I'm not assuming! It's just not I'm not used to be in the same car with you. Ikaw ang assuming diyan! Pala desisyon ka sa nararamdaman ko" nakaka inis talaga napaka feeling niya, akala niya ba gusto ko parin siya? Kapal!! Meron akong nararamdaman sakaniya, oo, inis! Yun yung nararamdaman ko sakaniya, poot at galit!!

While we're inside of his car no one dared to speak so we remained silent as he drive our way to our destination. It really feels so suffocating to be with him in the same place, I can't bear to breath the same air he's breathing so I open the door to smell the polluted air of manila it is better than to share the same air with him.

"Just drop me there" I pointed the fast-food chain near the station.

"Why?" he asked so, I smiled at him "I'm meeting Chase"

"Your boyfriend?" he asked and look at me.

"You can say that" I answered and went out of his car.